• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

kinect on rugby 2012

cardiffblues

Academy Player
Country Flag
Great Britain
Club or Nation
Cardiff
it would be a good idea to have the option of taking goal kicks with the option of using kinect alongside the usual controller method.

just goal kicks though as kinect scrums might hurt

I can imagine shoes going through many tvs with that option! :lol:

How about you could dive for a try with Kinect. You could do stuff like Ash-the-Splash's swan dive or a bear roll like an Aussie did once. It'd be cool

Oh my god...that is one of the most outrageuosly fun ideas ever...imagine getting to smash your mates using the excuse that its part of the video game....

...imagine getting to smash your mates using the excuse that its part of the video game....
and imagine if you spear tackle your friend, the game could auto detect possible neck injuries and either give you turn by turn instructions to the closest emergency room or call an ambulance

You should be able to do a dangerous tackle when your mate is in the air catching the ball from a kick off for example. Also do the Haka with Kinect. It could guide you through for a few times when you get the game at the start then you have to remember it!

I would love to dive and ground the ball for a try :D Need a big livingroom for that though

I would probably pick up just as many concussions playing kinect rugby as I do on the pitch ...head through a coffee table sounds about as healthy as deep fried butter

Latest posts