Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nike

• Mitre

• Total voters
S

SaintsFan_Webby

I personally prefer Kooga. Don't know why exactly, I just find that all thier stuff is very comfortable and good quality, not to mention fairly cheap in comparison to other brands.

Any thoughts?

O

OhWhenTheSaints

I'm a Kooga man myself, all my rugby gear is Kooga

A

All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan

I dont have a favourite supplier i just get the cheap stuff like cheap boots etc

R

robbinho

I'm a Canterbury man by choice, but they don't seem to make boots with hard-toes, so i go for mizuno. had two pairs of kooga boots, one lasted 5 weeks before the studs went through the sole into my feet, and the other pair lasted i think 3 months. Canterbury stuff is always good quality and plenty big enough for the more, ahem, generously proportioned gentleman.

C

Canadian_Rugby_Guy

You forgot to add Barbarian. This brand is generally good for everything, most of my equipment is barbarian or gilbert.

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Oct 16 2004, 06:39 PM
You forgot to add Barbarian. This brand is generally good for everything, most of my equipment is barbarian or gilbert.
I did put "other" as an option in the poll. Kukri is also quite a good make.

C

Canadian_Rugby_Guy

I would have thought other meant more insignificant brands and I'm just saying barbarian isn't insignificant but whatever.

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy@Oct 17 2004, 05:30 PM
I would have thought other meant more insignificant brands and I'm just saying barbarian isn't insignificant but whatever.
I've never had any Barbarian kit so I wouldn't know.

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Originally posted by Wally@Oct 20 2004, 08:17 AM
1. Classic (Where was it?)
2. Canterbury
Classic is under 'other', along with Barbarian.

S

SaintsFan_Webby

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugger@Oct 25 2004, 02:08 AM
Canterbury, Gilbert or Barbarian
Gilbert make the best balls, but other stuff like their boots are nowhere near as good as someone like Canterbury.