Kits 2017/18

Cristian

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Argentina

Club or Nation

Jaguares

Hello community, I'm starting to design the new shirts coming out for the upcoming season. I'm not very good at designing
Like other big ones here, but I try to do my best to contribute.
These games are what I plan to do:

Leicester Tigers (Home Ready)
Saracens
Racing Metro 92
Toulon (Completed) Link: https://mega.nz/#!9ZRFkRRI!9iOYhuLHqJ7hnWCwyQUZNZzZch8jmeJwpLJUsZHjB6U
La Rochelle

Attachments

• SSza-Springboks.31.jpg
    SSza-Springboks.31.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 240

Penne Rara

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Hurricanes

Hello community, I'm starting to design the new shirts coming out for the upcoming season. I'm not very good at designing
Like other big ones here, but I try to do my best to contribute.
These games are what I plan to do:

Leicester Tigers (Home Ready)
Saracens
Racing Metro 92
Toulon (Completed) Link: https://mega.nz/#!9ZRFkRRI!9iOYhuLHqJ7hnWCwyQUZNZzZch8jmeJwpLJUsZHjB6U
La Rochelle
Apparently you've been modding with files that belong to another member of this forum without asking for permission. While I understand that a newbie can find it difficult to start from scratch, you should probably ask for permission. Otherwise that's just modifying an existing work and claiming it to be yours without mentioning the original creator.
Good luck

Last edited:

sortingbrush91

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Munster

Please just credit the original creator , that u used as a template :)

Last edited:

Cristian

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Argentina

Club or Nation

Jaguares

To see guys, I took as a base a kit last season that I made with Loup and based on that armé this season. I already wrote to Loup. I am going to delete the link and I will do it from 0. My intentions are not bad ..

Penne Rara

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Hurricanes

Alright I'm not judging you based on elements I don't know. It's all good if you did that with him. Apparently he doesn't think that way, so you may want to sort that out with him.
Hope you will positively contribute to the modding society that is beginning to grow here on this forum.

Cristian

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Argentina

Club or Nation

Jaguares

De todos modos, eliminaré la publicación y mi cuenta. He sido expulsado de aquí, nunca me dieron una razón. Ahora he hecho este kit basado en lo que hice con Loup que él contribuyó mucho más que yo en ese kit. Además, era el único kit y la primera vez que confío en un kit para alguien más, los otros que estoy haciendo lo hago desde cero y basado en el mío. En esta comunidad también sacaron mis kits que hice de sarracenos, avispas y otros equipos, y nunca me enojé.
Ya recibí varias alertas y no quiero ser prohibido de nuevo.

danielnell15

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Boland Kavaliers

Seriously guys. I`m embarrassed. The dudes just trying to have fun making some kits. Appreciate its curtesy to ask for permission if you using another one`s works as your starting point, but lets not get nasty one here. That's all I have to say.

noah_jo

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

UK

Club or Nation

Harlequins

could someone plz jump on the new quins kitsx?

Cristian

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Argentina

Club or Nation

Jaguares

Do you think the color of the shirt is right?

Attachments

• SSza-Springboks.33.jpg
    SSza-Springboks.33.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 120

Penne Rara

Bench Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

France

Club or Nation

Hurricanes

Do you think the color of the shirt is right?
Nice job overall. The away kit should be a bit more blue I think, even in those shades

But it looks like a job well done :) I'll have a look at the details when I have a bit more time

Cristian

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Argentina

Club or Nation

Jaguares

Thank you very much. I have not seen the shirt yet, but I was told that it is much darker and that in the photo comes a very clear color. I'll look for a better blue.

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.