• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Kits 2017/18

I thought this thread said 'kilts'. I am...disappointed. ;) (Bear with me...been away for a while and trying to get reacquainted with everything.)

das

Hey man, I think Christian is working with Loupblanc on the project. Loupblanc said it would be done in a few weeks, I honestly can't wait for the project to be done but we just have to be patient.

Cheers man
iamastormer

Hey man, I think Christian is working with Loupblanc on the project. Loupblanc said it would be done in a few weeks, I honestly can't wait for the project to be done but we just have to be patient.

Cheers man
iamastormer

Exact. I joined them and soon they will leave many kits and other things for several competitions.

can someone please provide me with a link to the kit maker service for rugby challenge

Awesome work on the Quins kit.

I imagine all the other recently released ones are in the motions of being worked on ;)

Awesome work on the Quins kit.

I imagine all the other recently released ones are in the motions of being worked on ;)

Thank you.
That's right, but at the moment I do not have good photos of the kits because there is not (or I have not seen).

Latest posts