• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Korea's sleepless night

alexrugby

Academy Player
Country Flag
Georgia
Club or Nation
Georgia
Political tension between North and South Korea gets to its peak.

Artillery fire kills 2 and injures more than 13 people on the Tuesday night

Officials from both sides call for being calm and "ready for any kind of scenario development"

Seems new hot spot appears on a world's political map in these days

This has been simmering for years... only a matter of time until it boiled over...

Would not surprise me to see it was done just to flex muscles, by North Korea... who have Rumour has it just gained nuclear capabilities...

They sunk that ship the other month, killing 47 as well.

Apparently North Koreas excuse of "they did it first" actually may hold water, as S.Korea said they were doing military training in the area, and were firing test shots, though not firing near/towards N.Korea.
Could be a case of crossed wires and/or "hmm, they're firing...lets just say we thought they were attacking, and bomb the f**k out of them"

There will be a war quicker than you can say "Woosah how do I assign gloves in your Rugby 08 editor"

I don't think the world will see a case of all-out war for some time, not even between these two countries. (mind you I don't consider the toppling of the Iraqi and Afghani regimes cases of 'all-out' war)

People just don't seemed either brave enough or threatened enough for war, which is probably why NK is acting in such a provocative manner, as it doesn't think their will be any (military at least) backlash.

Bah, somone will probably make a game on it.

There will be a war quicker than you can say "Woosah how do I assign gloves in your Rugby 08 editor"

Guess so :) I also think so, seems N. Korea's nuclear muscles need some shakin'

Anyway people can't live without war :D:D:D:D:D

Don't think it's going to be WWIII hopefully the politics will sort it out.

N&S Korea are proxies for China and the US.

China has been funding the US for decades. In return, the US has been keeping Chinese workers in employment by buying their stuff on Chinese funded credit.

China doesn't buy US debt anymore. The US keeps buying their stuff, but is trying to get China to unpeg its currency by fuelling food and energy inflation through Federal Reserve policies, making it harder for China to feed its people so long as it keeps its unfair advantage of an undervalued currency. China has also been taking digs at Japan by switching its bond buying from the US to Japan, forcing up the price of the yen, which is the last thing the Japs need.

Alot has changed since the collapse of the banks. Will probably end in a shitstorm. Or not. But the sideshow is that food and fuel prices will rocket higher in Europe, while wages decline or stay the same because Asians can do the same work for much less in their own currencies. Not nice.

If there's going to be another world war, it will kick off from there.

If there's going to be another world war, it will kick off from there.

I hope it we will never See WW III in our lives :)) but anyway North Korea's authorities look very aggressive in military decision making against S. Korea

Latest posts