• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lack of balance

Royston vasey

Academy Player
Well done ITV a complete lack of balance on your panel. Where's the objectivity in having four Englishmen on the panel. You wonder why every other nation hates the English. it's not the players or the management team, it's the press and the broadcasters who perpetually blow smoke up England's arse and disregard the other nations. It's called the 6 nations not the 1 nation. Sort it out cos you're shite.

Well done ITV a complete lack of balance on your panel. Where's the objectivity in having four Englishmen on the panel. You wonder why every other nation hates the English. it's not the players or the management team, it's the press and the broadcasters who perpetually blow smoke up England's arse and disregard the other nations. It's called the 6 nations not the 1 nation. Sort it out cos you're shite.

It's British TV? What do you expect? Do you think the Italian broadcaster had an Englishman on there panel? No.

Furthermore, many Italians aren't fluent in english.

Did those Celts not get the memo that we're best mates now?

@Groundhog thought that was your job!
England and Ireland are healthy rivals, there's no hatred there.
We just team up to hate the Welsh together.
Saw someone Twitter earlier saying when Wales beat England next week the grandslam is theirs.

I forgot that the press decides who wins the game and not the players on the field.

ITV is a local station for local people. Surely you can sympathise? :p

Did those Celts not get the memo that we're best mates now?

@Groundhog thought that was your job!
When you said we needed to foster a new and friendly relationship with England I got confused, went to New England and jerked off Bill Belichick in a friendly manner, I don't know what to tell you man, I'll try jerk off the right guy next time.

England and Ireland are healthy rivals, there's no hatred there.
We just team up to hate the Welsh together.
Saw someone Twitter earlier saying when Wales beat England next week the grandslam is theirs.

I think probably England should win this weekend, but Wales have been known to upset the apple-cart a few times in the past. It aint over 'till its over init?

I think probably England should win this weekend, but Wales have been known to upset the apple-cart a few times in the past. It aint over 'till its over init?

True, but I can't see Wales winning away at both Ireland and England.

BBC may have a 'balanced' line up but each pundit definitely isn't balanced. They show way too much bias towards their own team. I quite liked the commentary team from the England Italy game.

Oh god please keep Jiffy away from commentary box this weekend......Butler use to wind me up in that he doesn't give a damn about the laws as long as they ignore them for anyone but England. But Jiffy has actually ruined England V Wales matches in annoying ability.....is there a non commentary feed somehow?

Oh god please keep Jiffy away from commentary box this weekend......Butler use to wind me up in that he doesn't give a damn about the laws as long as they ignore them for anyone but England. But Jiffy has actually ruined England V Wales matches in annoying ability.....is there a non commentary feed somehow?

NUMBERS

BBC may have a 'balanced' line up but each pundit definitely isn't balanced. They show way too much bias towards their own team. I quite liked the commentary team from the England Italy game.

I quite like the clear lines of allegiance amongst the diverse bbc commentators and pundits. It causes friendly banter amongst the group a bit like classic top gear. The itv team seem to think presenting rugby as if they were taking it to get investment from dragons den. Sterile and without soul. The 6 nations is about the different cultures and accents, itv doesn't really get that.

Latest posts