• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

lads...lets troll a chat service for the laugh...

lucky number 7

International
Country Flag
Christmas Island
Club or Nation
Leinster
I'm feeling inspired

funny-facebook-fails-pawn-shop-prank-calling.gif

What will out overused request be..

Post results in this thread

Here's a place to test it out on..
https://beachbody.custhelp.com/app/utils/chat/session/L3RpbWUvMTM0MjU1Mzc2Ny9zaWQvTWNRR19uMWw=/sno/0

Last edited:
Was reading this earlier, cracking.
Call up a game store and ask for Battletoads. ;)

How class would that be, have our multinational TRF community all call some poor store at all hours?

lol what's their problem with Battletoads? Was it to do with something that happened (on tv etc) or was it a;; due to the constant pranking that night? :lol:

lol what's their problem with Battletoads? Was it to do with something that happened (on tv etc) or was it a;; due to the constant pranking that night? :lol:

Yep, pranking again and again.
Sad people on the internet, right?

Pics, 7, pics...
Wasn't getting anywhere , Need to hit them en masse with a certain phrase..the mere utterance of it that would drive them mad...

Hello I'd like to complain about a product
chat_enduser_message.png
welliam Harney:
chat_hyperlink.png
http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/dance/brazil_butt_lift.do
chat_enduser_message.png
welliam Harney: This workout for my bottom has not had the desired effects
chat_enduser_message.png
welliam Harney: I was promised a massive toned and bouncing rear , but weeks of working out rigourously have gotten nowhere
chat_enduser_message.png
welliam Harney: It's still flat and unnattractive
chat_enduser_message.png
welliam Harney: At what pint should I really begin to see these results
chat_agent.png
Mark Allen: <in-html>Welliam, I'm sorry to know about that. We appreciate your feedback and Thank you for taking the time to keep us informed of our product. The only way we will be able to improve our operations.</in-html>
chat_agent.png
Mark Allen: <in-html>Welliam, I would request you to select the appropriate workout schedule according to your fitness goal.</in-html>
chat_enduser_message.png
welliam Harney: I'm terribly disillusioned about the whole workout , my bottom has not increased in size or bouncyness
chat_agent.png
Mark Allen: <in-html>Which will help you to see the results.</in-html>
chat_enduser_message.png
welliam Harney: The bounce is essential to me

Didn't want to go vulgar but couldn't get the balance between pushing him over the edge of professionalism without resulting to vulgarity

Last edited:
I admire your boundaries.
It is easier to get a big reaction when one resorts to such language, it takes a certain type of troll to stay clean but still get a good reaction.
There are too many 12 years olds that think swearing down the phone and getting someone angry is effective trolling.

Latest posts