Lady Gaga steals from Dutch Rock Band!

TRF_Ezequiel

Kanko Krazy!!!
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Netherlands
Club or Nation
Sharks
Just on the news overhere in Holland... Lady Gaga might be accused of Plagiarism. Her song Electric Chapel sounds very much like a song from the Dutch band "The Heideroosjes".

I will let you decide. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for the record: The song by De Heideroosjes is from 2004.

I f**king hate Lady Gaga,
I hate how she goes on about how she's just being herself etc. and all her fans say she's so special and unique, despite her just being what her manager tells her to be
Also, apparently she made up stories of how she was bullied in school despite it actually being her who was the bully
Also she says in concerts she's from a really poor background despite being from a very wealthy family

Basically, she's a big ball of hypocrisy and I disapprove.

Her music is shocking too.

and she looks like a horse

92734a3a-b859-4e4f-a35e-73c95af90146.gif

Unimaginitive and over-rated pop "artist" samples reasonable old tune to make an ear-offending disposable mess, shocker! Never seen that before...

eminem-alive.jpg

Can you hear what it is yit?

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7sJA_VF5c7U" allowfullscreen="" width="425" frameborder="0" height="349"></iframe>

Lady Gaga is good in acoustic performance, album stuff is awful.

Ah FFS, what is th point of even trying to sue. They are "unknown" to the rest of the world, her lawyers are better than theirs, they got no case.
Personally i lik lady gaga, and wish she'd be allowd to just sing,no gimmics. Extremely talented, and doesnt need the controvesy. Interesting to see what happens. I can see a simular conlusion to the Satriani vs Coldplay case.....

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

The singer of the band said today in an interview, if their record label decides to sue, all they want is for Lady Gaga to record a song with them. They are not interested in money or anything.

I can see a simular conlusion to the Satriani vs Coldplay case.....
P***ed me off no end that did - Satriani is one of the most talented musicians of our time, and then a bunch of whiny c**ts just poached one of his songs

Im a huge satriani fan (seen him 3 times), first listen i thought coldplay u f!!k!!s, then i realised that there is onlya certain amount of combinations u cn hv in a key. Led zep just ripped off old blues stuff, just made it faster. I love led zep but at the end of te day, things will repeat themselves, and artists must except that....

The singer of the band said today in an interview, if their record label decides to sue, all they want is for Lady Gaga to record a song with them. They are not interested in money or anything.

Well, they probably just realise that there's much more financial reward to be had by being affiliated with Lady Gaga, because for some unknown (to me) reason, she's one of the biggest media pullers at this moment in time. It could kick start their career, even just for a year or two.

Unfortunetly money is the big thing here. Any tidy musician will know their own song int unique, so if u can get any world publicity (that dont involve touching kidz), the u can do anything =p bad world we live in

Pfft, they are totally different. One has dutch guys singing and the other is a women. If you listen closely, you'll see I'm right.

On a serious note, I hate Lady Gaga as well. I even did a Media paper explaining how much I disliked her when critiquing one of her music videos. She's rubbish and people just buy into it. The thing is, you can look at people such as Britney Spears who I'm not a fan of at all, and they certainly are a product of a record industry but when it comes down to it, they at least have a bit of talent or were something new. Lady Gaga is nothing. She doesn't perform well or sound good, yet people just lap her up. She's a product of marketing and her songs are almost instantly forgettable. She's pretentious, talentless and purely just a sad part of popular culture.

@Bullit - I don't mind Eminem, at least he was something original at the time (even if it was being more tastless than anyone else). I would buy a CD of his but I don't hate the guy. Lady Gaga is nothing new or original. She's just exactly the same as every other pop singer trying to be different.

But that would be being fair and sharing, I'm not sure she'd be conversant with that idea, unless it's other people sharing/lending their talent to her.

I vow to thee my country & World in Union are exactly the same!! The IRB SHOULD BE ASHAMED!
Oh wait.

Latest posts