• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ladys an Gentlemen the new Stade Français Jerseys

D

DonBilly

With the Top14 about to resume, it starts on next Tuesday, Stade Français have released two of their three new jerseys for this season:

maillo11.jpg
maillo10.jpg

Last season jerseys were best sellers, Adidas and Stade Français want to follow on with this and keep their originality. There's still one jersey in the pipe but I guess it will be released later in the season in marketing coup with all the buzz preceding the release which should happen during one of the big matchs.

I am curious to see how McKensie will look like in one of these jerseys... :lol:

Oh man, they keep getting worse and worse!

Although I admit the blue one would be very nice if it didn't have the pink flowers on it.

I like them both. :cheers:
Will have to look at them for a while to see which one I'll buy. I like them better than last years go (the silver was cool, but it was more of the same).

is it just me or does the Pink one look like they've chucked a white jersey in the wash with a load of pink, blue (and possible green) clothes, then picked whatever colors stained onto it as their pattern. It's a lot better than last years hoem one, that seriously looked the color of vomit with a load of blue and pink flowers on it...

Back to 80's fashion.
I'll have to start carrying a lead pipe with me... again

I love them and I'd buy one if it weren't for the stereotypical views of men in pink. :unsure:

Nah, just wear a cap with "I'm ahead of the curve" on it with the jersey and you'll be ok :p

Nah, just wear a cap with "I'm ahead of the curve" on it with the jersey and you'll be ok :p
[/b]
:lol: I'd probably be killed...but I'd perhaps start a new fashion trend... Don't think it's worth it. o_O

WTF are they designed to hypnotize the opposition when they go to tackle them or something those look stupid.

With the Top14 about to resume, it starts on next Tuesday, Stade Français have released two of their three new jerseys for this season:

maillo11.jpg
maillo10.jpg

Last season jerseys were best sellers, Adidas and Stade Français want to follow on with this and keep their originality. There's still one jersey in the pipe but I guess it will be released later in the season in marketing coup with all the buzz preceding the release which should happen during one of the big matchs.

I am curious to see how McKensie will look like in one of these jerseys... :lol: [/b]

They are ACE...I'm not a Stade fan but you have to love their shirts!

What in the hell are they thinking this season? [/b]
The one with the flowers is for the ladies - 50% of the market. I guess that's what they're thinking.

Are they purposely trying to make every kit gayer as each season passes by?

Did camron design these kits?

pink_cam.jpg

Latest posts