• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ladys an Gentlemen the new Stade Français Jerseys

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Aug 22 2008, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (M Two One @ Aug 22 2008, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What in the hell are they thinking this season?[/b]
The one with the flowers is for the ladies - 50% of the market. I guess that's what they're thinking.
[/b][/quote]

Living in France for a while, I've seen many men wearing the flower style jerseys from the past.

Right.. i will say i like the flower motif and pink is fine too.. a lot of soccer clubs and now rugby clubs (mainly italian) wear pink. The flowers are nice. Lots of cultures wear flowered patterned clothing, you can't realy argue that it looks unmanly when you see a big heavy set samoan who is 6'5'' and 17st wearing one and he looks fine. So the rest of us can do it to.

I would just say they have gone into overdrive with the designs and they are just bizarre. I hate both those kits. Personally, it'd look much better with the focus on the adidas design and the flowers and leave some space on the thing.

The adidas lines would look good in pink and white alternate so you have the 3 stripes and one of the mis-stripes is pink. It adds to the jersey subtly rather than this assault on 70's posh mansion wallpaper.

It's not even gay anymore, it went past gay a looooooooooooooooooooong time ago. I'm gonna make a kit and send it to them.. no! hell i'm gonna make it and show you all on here and you can tell me how much better it looks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DonBilly @ Aug 21 2008, 05:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
With the Top14 about to resume, it starts on next Tuesday, Stade Français have released two of their three new jerseys for this season:

maillo11.jpg
maillo10.jpg
[/b]

failship.jpg

And this team is currently coming first in T14.
Mark Gasnier picked the right team!

0,,6271648,00.jpg

Must of saw 20c in the tryline area.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stillknox @ Sep 30 2008, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
And the third one...

080930_third_b.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This is not a fake... awesome.[/b]

Wow...they really upped their designers pay over the summer break. Those people went into overtime to do something new and original in rugby, nay, I say all of sport.

That third one just takes the biscuit. What ever happened to the days of Stade playing in blue with red lightning?!
The pink top is qualiteeee and on my shopping list.

How can anybody actually like any of those tops? They are just hideous (almost 80's throwback's), seriously not nice atall.

I'm saving lots of money by not buying the shirts of the team I support. The only one I got but is old now is the historical one that was used until 1997.

SA003.jpg

I didn't follow the evolution. Darwinism taught us that this means I'm going to disappear, am I committing suicide?

Latest posts