• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Language on the forum

Draggs

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Just wanted to put a reminder out here regarding language on the forum.
Sometimes users get carried away and seem to swear every other post. We aren't going to get uptight about it infrequently, but when it is multiple times over and over again, it is an issue.

(Bypassing the swear filter still counts.)

It doesn't reflect well on the forum, and seeing the recent posts list full of **** isn't a welcoming sight.

Please just watch what you type, thanks!

It doesn't reflect well on the forum, and seeing the recent posts list full of **** isn't a welcoming sight.

Please just watch what you type, thanks!

in my defense, you'll never see stars in my posts...:rolleyes: ahem..

No but I abide, sorry if I've offended anyone with my posting style, it is natural...will really make an effort.

in my defense, you'll never see stars in my posts...:rolleyes: ahem..

No but I abide, sorry if I've offended anyone with my posting style, it is natural...will really make an effort.
Haha, you have a creative way of getting around it. ;)

We are all adults here so we can handle swearing. Like I said, it's not one word and you're done, but we want posters to make an effort to keep it off the board. I've called our lineout awful things on here, but there is a different between exasperation and just lazy posting.

Haha, you have a creative way of getting around it. ;)

We are all adults here so we can handle swearing. Like I said, it's not one word and you're done, but we want posters to make an effort to keep it off the board. I've called our lineout awful things on here, but there is a different between exasperation and just lazy posting.

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait..........WUT ??????
hmmm...
but anyways I read a study once (not to defend my case here, of course) that explained that people who swore a lot were often very honest people of integrity. That makes a lot of sense to me, a person of great integrity and pure honesty and such highest order qualities like myself, as I was saying that people without a filter are the ones with the least to hide and fewer complexes and have little trouble exteriorising things okay so now that I've objectively proven irrefutably swearing is a divine virtue can we please just delete this bizarre thread and go back to swearing aplenty oh geez sorry wait wait don't ban me I love you I'm sorry...I'M SORREHHH !!!!!!!

Can I still say 'arse'?

As in, 'Big E is a pain in the arse?' ;)

(He knows I'm joking 'cause we - fortunately or UNfortunately - have the same sort of sense of humour. :) )

das

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ you Draggs! =D

That just looks like the US flag when they make everyone a state.

Latest posts