• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Last.fm

L

Laetca

Does anyone here use it?

I recently started using it again and I keep finding out about great new music, and one of the people I've known longest in my life once showed up as random neighbour (people who have a matching music taste).

So I pretty much like it :p

Was just wondering if there are any TRF'ers that are on there as well, but icognito.

Does anyone here use it?

I recently started using it again and I keep finding out about great new music, and one of the people I've known longest in my life once showed up as random neighbour (people who have a matching music taste).

So I pretty much like it :p

Was just wondering if there are any TRF'ers that are on there as well, but icognito.
[/b]
I'm on!!!!
http://www.last.fm/user/ORothlain/

I discovered it about a year ago and used it quite alot, but have slowly stopped using it. This thread has inspired me to listen again actually :cheers:

Whats good about it, as laetca said, is that its easy to discover new music from groups you've never heard of before.

This reminds me of launch a couple of years ago, which I used to listen to on a regular basis at college... I have just signed up to it, so will devise my station...

Does it have adverts??

I never listen to anything on it, I just check compatability with friends, and I sometimes check out the other artists they recommend when I'm listening to a random song. I have yet to discover a person I know in (real life' that has a higher then 'low' musical compatabilty. Except for that one time Chris showed up as one of my neighbours.
Still have to tag most of my songs right though :(

People get the chance to see what you listen, which is embarassing at best times (especially when the smurfs showed as my most popular artist of the past week), and thus very funny. Like when I found out a that a friend of mine who's always too cool for words listens to Barbie Girl quite often :p

We should make a TRF group, and link to every other possible trf group in existence (myspace, facebook, ...)