• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Latest Brian Moore article

What is he trying to achieve?

I remember last Super 14 season when the Tahs were being beaten regularly McKenzie would always go back to the stats to prove his point despite it not reflecting the reality of the situation. Pinch of salt.

Objective? He doesn't mention the difference in quality between the SANZAR and Six Nation sides. Throw Japan and USA in the Tri Nations and see how the stats vary then. Singling out the Australians in a particular point shows his bias to be exactly the same rabid argument the UK journos have been using for months to try to create a contraversial scapegoat, to hide the fact that maybe they are the ones who are rebelling against Rugby Union with no such nefarious plots from outside entities.

On a side note I hear that the Madagascan national team plays some brilliant free and open play, maybe we should get the stats for their games to justify the non-ELV laws?

I was wondering when this article was gonna posted.
Having worked in the legal environment Moore should see that his argument and stats have more holes in it than Swiss cheese. Not even using the same time period when comparing the 6N with the 3N? How convenient...

I was wondering when this article was gonna posted.
Having worked in the legal environment Moore should see that his argument and stats have more holes in it than Swiss cheese. Not even using the same time period when comparing the 6N with the 3N? How convenient... [/b]

The whole point of the article is to prove how all these stats some quarters are making are utter ********, such as when <strike>Arseface</strike> Macintosh spouted off a couple of weeks ago.

The whole point of the article is to prove how all these stats some quarters are making are utter ********, such as when <strike>Arseface</strike> Macintosh spouted off a couple of weeks ago.[/b]
Who?

That South African halfwit who sees himself as the Chris Moyles of rugby.

I'm sure that the score of England 80 vs Italy 23 in the 2001 6N's has nothing to do with him deciding to go back and take stats in 2001 instead of stopping at 2004 like he did with the 3N's. Ol' McIntosh was right about the well orchestrated effort to undermine the ELVs.
I could make utter **** of his whole argument but I've decided to adopt a new attitude to this whole ELV saga.
No it's not indifference, that would mean I don't care. I do care. Instead I'll be giving the TOUGH **** brush off. You've be sanctioned to trial the laws as of 1 August, 4 days ago, so tough ****.

Latest posts