• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leeds Carnegie v Sale Sharks

If that's what you believe 98% do, sorry matey boy but you're wrong. The combined 40,000 that go to the Premiership in the East Midlands alone when both Saints & Tigers are home each week dwarfs the numbers which turn up to the lower league matches.

Now, if you'd like to discuss rugby here that's fine. We even have an entire forum dedicated to the lower league stuff.

If you want to use TRF as a advertising avenue, you'd best make a formal application to the admin staff.

If that's what you believe 98% do, sorry matey boy but you're wrong. The combined 40,000 that go to the Premiership in the East Midlands alone when both Saints & Tigers are home each week dwarfs the numbers which turn up to the lower league matches.

If you took time to read my post properly instead of being so hasty to get another dig in, you would see what I am referring to, but I'll spell it out for you.

The other 1250'ish clubs players and supporters far outnumber all of Level 1 & 2 put together............FACT!

If you took time to read my post properly instead of being so hasty to get another dig in, you would see what I am referring to, but I'll spell it out for you.

The other 1250'ish clubs players and supporters far outnumber all of Level 1 & 2 put together............FACT!

They may have more support due to more teams and i think that most of those who support the lower league teams would support a Prem or Div 1 team.

They may have more support due to more teams and i think that most of those who support the lower league teams would support a Prem or Div 1 team.

Someone talking sense at last.....thank you lynam.

Its not just the support I am referring to, but the whole picture including players.

Latest posts