• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leeds v Catalans Dragons (Fri)

G

getofmeland

<div align="center"> </div><div align="center"> Leeds coach Brian McClennan:
"It was good to come away with another win. Not only to get the two points but it was a pretty good performance in what was a scrappy kind of game.

"But we've come through it unscathed and now we've got the big one coming up next week.

"It has been a long time coming. The big concern was that we would come out of the game with some injuries but we didn't."

Catalans coach Mick Potter on the World Club Challenge clash with the Melbourne Storm:
"Being an Australian, I would like to see Melbourne do all right - but I think it will be very tight. "Both sides have got some very good players. Leeds are well disciplined and they know their strengths.

"They play with so much variety and they'll test Melbourne right to the end. It will be a good game but I wouldn't like to make a prediction."

Leeds: Webb, Smith, Toopi, Senior, Donald, McGuire, Burrow, Leuluai, Diskin, Peacock, Jones-Buchanan, Ellis, Sinfield.
Replacements: Lauitiiti, Bailey, Kirke, Ablett.

Catalans Dragons: Greenshields, Stacul, Wilson, Mogg, Pelo, Bosc, McGuire, Ferriol, Gorrell, Guisset, Carlaw, Chan, Raguin.
Replacements: Mounis, Griffi, Casty, Baile.

Referee: B Thaler (Wakefield)

From BBC Sport

Leeds go marching on.

Unless the Melbourne Storm can hold Leeds early doors I can see them getting smashed next week.

Latest posts