• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Legends Patch faces

F

Fa'atau82

Hi guys,

Any chance any facemakers here would consider making some retro faces for my Legends patch? The Legends patch will be in MUP World Club Edition (MUP v1.3) and my plan is to have the top national teams (New Zealand, Australia, England, France, South Africa, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, Romania, Western Samoa, Argentina and Fiji) in the representative section. The only thing that won't work is the New Zealand haka.

But maybe i can look into what file assigns it.

I'm going to base the patch around the 1995 season kits and rosters, pretty much RWC '95, but i will have an away kit from another year, probably a classic kit from 1987. So the roster will run from 1987-1995. I think i will make a Wales 1970's though. That team was pretty special for old times rugby.

I can make the old style balls as well.

But anyway, back to faces.. This is the list i think would be amazing if i could have, of course over the stage of how ever long they'd take to make.

New Zealand: Lomu (hair), Cullen, Fitzpatrick, Zinzan Brooke, Jeff Wilson.
Australia: Ofahanague, Lynagh, Roff, Burke, Eales, Horan.
England: Guscott, Rory or Tony Underwood, Moore, Catt, Carling, Andrew, Johnson.
France: Benazzi, Sadourny, Sella, Saint-Andre, Ntamack.
South Africa: Stransky, Williams, Pienaar, Joost v d Westhuizen, Andre Joubert.
Ireland: Wood.. erm..
Wales: Gibbs, Bateman.. erm..
Scotland: Gavin Hastings.. erm..!!!!
Western Samoa: Perelini, Lima.
Argentina: Pichot, Quesada.

what of club teams? will they be there? and also the lomu face from rugby 06 is good isnt it?

I can add some club teams. I can't do them all though. Some teams just are that 'classic'. At the mo, i've just added classic national teams, i didn't use 1995 in the end, as i had spaces left and some teams just sucked (Wales), so i've decided to use selected years up until 1998 only. I've made loads of kits, so you could just edit them into these teams spaces as you wish.

Not sure what i'll do for clubs. I'd like to add maybe 8 classic clubs, on reflection. My choice would be:

Bath
Leicester
Harlequins
Richmond
Toulouse
Perpignan
Auckland Blues
Waikato Chiefs

I must add, if someone did those faces, I'll name my first born child after them.

you propose the cheifs over the hurricanes/crusaders? interesting... and nick i saw u in town the other day wearing dark glasses... just thought u should know...

Well, i can make Wellington, Canterbury.. it's hard to find info on Super12. I acually have 3 of the classic design kits now (like your kit you made) but i haven't seen Crusaders equivalent kit. If i can't find data, i have to go with what i can.

you mean u cant find pics of it? well theres heaps if you go to getty images, search canterbury crusaders (editorial images) and then go to the last page, you can do this for all the other s 14 teams too (ive checked the nz ones) thats partially how i made mine

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Miciosting @ Jan 6 2010, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
you propose the cheifs over the hurricanes/crusaders? interesting... and nick i saw u in town the other day wearing dark glasses... just thought u should know...[/b]
Kia Ora Guy, I didn't see you man, damn. How's that Holidays?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
if someone did those faces, I'll name my first born child after them.[/b]

Xusky, Kabezon and Uli85 are odd names for kids haha.. but at least little xusky will be unique.

Hi guys, i made a face for 95 era chester Williams, not that great but I think it looks OK in game. I dont know how to make face IDs so at the moment he is replacing Habana. Could somebody please help me with an ID? I made it for 06'

Upload a pic, it's easy to get filenames, but i don't do it myself, as i'm not a facemaker. Would be cool for the game though.

Latest posts