• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leicester Tigers & England

C

CCubbio2009

Hi there,

This is my first post on this Rugby Forum. As you know I am a keen Leicester Tigers supporter, I don't go to any of there matches but I do listen to them on the Radio or check up the scores on www.bbc.co.uk

Leicester City FC I support too - Well done lads for getting Promotion back to The Championship, We need to be at our very best next season in Football.

Hinckley United FC - I follow them because they are my local town side, Non League but worth your £9.00 pounds entry fee. We've finished 10th this season

England Rugby, Well Martin Johnson will become a very good manager for England. The board don't want to sack him give him plently of time to get thing's right for the lad's to win trophy's etc.

Take Care

C.Cubbio 2009

Welcome to the forum, be sure to check out the Lions Section for this years tour of South Africa, also we have the Guinness Premiership, which is just building upto the playoffs. we have a fair bit of international discussion, which happens all year round and a great off topic section.

So welcome and come enjoy the fun.

Any problems send one of the staff meembers a PM, they are always happy to help :)

Enjoy!

Welcome to the board.

Post lots, have fun, don't get frightened by the Irish Mafia. They're mostly nice people really!

Hello there everyone,

My other nickname on here was C.Cubbio2009. I have now got a new profile & wish that one to be deleted, I support Leicester City FC & Leicester Tigers both clubs are very good here in the UK, I follow both England in Rugby & Football.

I have watched some live Leicester City FC Games which stream live on the Internet

Hope you'll make me welcome on here

Take Care

CaptainCubbio2009

Latest posts