Leicester Tigers v Ospreys - FINAL

R

RC

<div align="center">
Leicester.png
Leicester Tigers vs Ospreys
Ospreys.png

</div>
So Leicester are looking strong in the Guinness premiership and after putting aside the Wasps in a very entertaining match they will be looking to take this ***le for the second year running.
The Ospreys however are going to be a different beast from last week. Will they come out the way they went home from the Saracens game (with their tails between their legs) or will they mentally be in the right place to take on the only chance they have for silverware this year.

In a match that offers a big cash prize, who will come out victors of the repeat final from last year's EDF Final?

Man, if this game is anything like last years, it'll be a cracker. I'm not sure which Ospreys will turn up, just hope they can use last week as an extra boost to show what they are capable of. If they do, I'll tip the Ospreys to just edge it, if not Leicester could run away with it.

Looking foreward, but still a bit p*ssed off about last week, so finding it hard to get excited.

Sod this mickey mouse game, there's a much more important final on Twickenhams hallowed turf to kick off at high noon.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vd6aYURiY24&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vd6aYURiY24&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Yeah, i know what you mean Dull.
I was starting this thread and i was feeling no enthusiasm about it at all.
I mean, it means nothing now, it's a little consolation, but it's always nice to beat Leicester. We'll get a nice wad of cash if we can win this, but let's hope the big boys at Ospreys don't see a win as "give lyn another chance"

However, i know our boys are professionals, we're very good players and we're a very good team - we're just not showing it on the bit time yet. But we can win this game, as long as the boys aren't too down heartened like most of the fans, then we should put up a good fight. I know i'd love to be there to cheer them on in twickers and if i had the money and the day off i'd be there.

With Henson doubtful can the Ospreys survive?
[/b]
Henson is a good centre but surely the Ospreys dont rely on him completely to win a match. If thats the case it doesnt say much for the rest. IMO Ospreys can win this game but to do that they must show a more professional attitude and not go into the game as if they are the greatest team of all time and just show up to win(like against Sarries).
I`d like to see Ospreys win to keep Lyn Jones in his job.

It was a great game last year so hoping for another this time around as well.

Tigers again for me.

So, who is actually going to be there?[/b]

im going to be there!! :D

should be a good match allthough both teams have a few injuries

Leicester again by 10 !

<div class='quotemain'>
I`d like to see Ospreys win to keep Lyn Jones in his job. [/b]

That's the only reason i wouldn't want Ospreys to win!

Lol.
[/b][/quote]
Jones has done a great job taking a side from scratch with no history or heritage to the brink of glory in a short period of time. He has built a very good team and has brought in some top imports. Patients is needed or you will lose a very good coach.

I disagree. Money has brought the Ospreys onto the brink of glory - any mediocre coach could have guided the club this far.
We need a top coach to give the players structure, to organise the team and help us not to choke in the quarters. I mean, the quarters is something we should be expecting in the HEC in my opinion.
Now we're over half way down the magner, out of the HEC and praying we can pull ourselves together to get some silverware this saturday.

That's a failed season in my eyes and that's a failed coach as well.

I disagree. Money has brought the Ospreys onto the brink of glory - any mediocre coach could have guided the club this far.
We need a top coach to give the players structure, to organise the team and help us not to choke in the quarters. I mean, the quarters is something we should be expecting in the HEC in my opinion.
Now we're over half way down the magner, out of the HEC and praying we can pull ourselves together to get some silverware this saturday.

That's a failed season in my eyes and that's a failed coach as well.
[/b]
As you are a suporter of the O`s I will have to bow to your superior knowledge on the subject but the players also have to take some responsibility for not performing on Sunday at Sarries and ruining the season. I know ultimately the coach takes the buck if things dont go to plan but the line between sucess and failure is a fine one and its the players who do the job on the pitch you should be looking at. Also ive had a bit of an issue with the Ospreys conditioning in the forwards which was again in my mind as I watched the Sarrries game.Is this an issue with O`s fans?

Ps Dont worry we`ll get those nasty Saracens back for you on sat at Kingsholm! ;)

That's a failed season in my eyes and that's a failed coach as well. [/b]

Fair enough point, but will the officials at the club see it that way and sack the coach???? It's one thing that this is the case, another thing that you or i can see Jones should go, but for it to actually happen is something completely different. (althoug it might just happen as the club has nothing to do with the RFU B) )

Not that I want to rain on anyone's parade, but the rumours are that Northampton are taking more fans than both Leicester and the Ospreys despite apparently only playing in the warm-up match.

Mabye one day you boys will reach our level of support. ;)

Latest posts