• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leicester v Bath

V

Vambo

Yet another great finish to a GP match.

Excellent performance from James for Bath.

Harrison is still a c*** so despite being a neutral I was glad he was on the losing side.

I'm still in shock... Not a single high tackle, shoulder charge, punch or any other illegal example of violence for 80 whole minutes from James.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jan 4 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm still in shock... Not a single high tackle, shoulder charge, punch or any other illegal example of violence for 80 whole minutes from James.[/b]

His kicking game at times was sublime. The Maddock try was a real cracker!

Great game of Rugby, but hats off to Leicester who did come back at Bath, after Bath chucked it away... should of easily had the bonus point for try but James dropped the ball about a metre out... although the James/Maddock try was just pure class, try of the season??...

And they say the Guinness Premiership isn't exciting???

It'll be up there. that one-two reminded me of Canterbury v Auckland the year before last when Sivi and someone else turned Howlett inside out.... Only it was MUCH better.

Good game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jan 4 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It'll be up there. that one-two reminded me of Canterbury v Auckland the year before last when Sivi and someone else turned Howlett inside out.... Only it was MUCH better.

Good game.[/b]

I don't think Sivivatu has ever played for Canterbury...Sorry to be pedantic though :p

Latest posts