Leicester v Bath

A

An Tarbh

<div align='center'>
Leicester.png
Bath.png

Leicester v Bath</div>

Venue: Walkers Stadium Date: Saturday, 9 May Kick-off: 1500, Live Sky Sports 3

Leicester fly-half Toby Flood has been ruled out of Saturday's Premiership semi-final with an Achilles injury.

Sam Vesty moves to fly-half and Aaron Mauger is named at inside centre, while Ayoola Erinle claims a place on the replacements' bench.

Bath will be captained by Alex Crockett, who returns to the side along with Joe Maddock and James Scaysbrook.

Tom Cheeseman and Michael Lipman miss out and Andrew Higgins, who played against Saracens, drops to the bench.

Leicester: Geordan Murphy (capt), Scott Hamilton, Dan Hipkiss, Aaron Mauger, Johne Murphy, Sam Vesty, Julien Dupuy, Marcos Ayerza, George Chuter, Martin Castrogiovanni, Tom Croft, Ben Kay, Craig Newby, Ben Woods, Jordan Crane.
Replacements: Benjamin Kayser, Julian White, Marco Wentzel, Lewis Moody, Harry Ellis, Ayoola Erinle, Matt Smith.

Bath: Nick Abendanon, Joe Maddock, Alex Crockett (capt), Shontayne Hape, Matt Banahan, Ryan Davis, Michael Claassens, David Flatman, Lee Mears, Duncan Bell, Justin Harrison, Peter Short, Andy Beattie, James Scaysbrook, Stuart Hooper.
Replacements: Pieter Dixon, David Barnes, Paulica Ion, Jonny Faamatuainu, Scott Bemand, Shaun Berne, Andrew Higgins.

BBC Sport

The elusive Tom Cheeseman...
So much was spouted about him - the future for Wales at outside centre, yet has he ever done anything?

ideally a Leicester win after another period of extra time and the same again next week please!

Cheeseman? I haven't seen him in the Bath 15 for ages!

And yeh, a Leicester win hopefully. That way it'll be all the more sweeter to see their dreams of the double evaporate against 'Quins and Leinster in their respective finals..

Lawl, Lions ace Ellis benched in favour for a French reject - saying that, he should be in contention for France. Much better player than Ellis...

Is this on sky or have they done the stupid thing of only showing one game again?

It's on Sky Sports mate...

Bath getting mullered at the moment, but no points for the Tigers yet.

nothing on justin or myp2p guess we're stuck with the radio for this one.

Bloody hell the most biased commentry I have heard, the guy sounds like he is gonna cum when ever Leicester has the ball

And a nice little jibe at the Challenge Cup... I do want to kill this guy now... He is really starting to annoy me...

at least there's a modicum of sense from the co-commentator. Leicester should be a lot further ahead from the sounds of it, will it cost like it did last week.

Latest posts