<div align='center'>
Leicester.png
Ospreys.png

Leicester v Ospreys
Venue: Welford Road
Date: 12 October 2008
Kickoff - 13:00, Live Sky Sports 2/Sport+
</div>

Yet again another season of Heineken Cup rugby is among us and it wouldn't be the same without the Ospreys bigging up their chances of winning the tournament. Well it's time to put their money where their mouth is and go out and get the win at Welford Road cause the away trip to Perpignan doesn't look the easier prospect for the Ospreys.

Leicester have been there and got the t-shirt and I'd fully expect them to come through this game and top the pool, they may not have put in the most stellar performance against Wasps in their last home game but there's still a gulf in class between them and the Ospreys.

If the Ospreys are to be considered serious contenders then this is a must win game as they'll need the experience of this win, should it come, in the knockout stages. They also can't make the mistake of looking ahead as they did last year.

So can the Ospreys show us the brilliance that has them down as Heineken Cup contenders or will it be yet another false dawn???

What more can i say: This will be a walkover for us!

Heed my words.

A walkover i tells ya!

How dares ya!
You're a Wasps fan!!! Call yourself a Londoner?! Or at least a High Wycomber?!

Ospreys to choke; it's becoming an important part of their game now.
Leicester by 70.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 9 2008, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What more can i say: This will be a walkover for us!

Heed my words.

A walkover i tells ya![/b]

I've certainly given Leicester the kiss of death with my prediction but we'll see on Sunday.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 9 2008, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Leicester by 70.[/b]

A typical, naive scarlets fan.
Talking about choking who was it that threatened to make it all the way in Heineken cup in past years only to suffer from something lodging in their throats?
Don't worry, you'll always have the past to reminise on...we'll just look to the future, eh? ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 9 2008, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 9 2008, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Leicester by 70.[/b]

Talking about choking who was it that threatened to make it all the way in Heineken cup in past years only to suffer from something lodging in their throats?
Don't worry, you'll always have the past to reminise on...we'll just look to the future, eh? ;)
[/b][/quote]

get to the semi-finals first and then you might have a leg to stand on :p , why take it one game at a time when it's simply a case of turning up at Saracens and getting a routine win, followed by what would have been a routine win in front of 60000 Munster fans at the Millennium Stadium and a cake walk against Toulouse in the final. :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 9 2008, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 9 2008, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Leicester by 70.[/b]

[/b][/quote]
:zzz:
Us choking? You mean where Leicester found form in 2007 and rightfully stuffed us? By the way, no need to get touchy because your side full of supposed 'class talents' can barely beat a mid-table Premiership B-team. ;)

I'm sorry but as a guy who has seen first hand the good ship HMS Osprey sink and flounder on the rocks, deftly snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, I can say that I expect this to be a win for Leicester.

Ospreys to choke.

Latest posts