• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leicester v Paris - HEC ¼ Final

z10.jpg

:D :D :D

Plus pink is AWESOME!

But why the hell did Leicester have to win.

If it's one club i truly despise it's those cheating ********!
[/b]

That's what we like to hear. Tigers only suceed when the world and his dog is against them and everyone thinks they're cheating ********. Hopefully both the ospreys and the scarlets will be left with the words "they only won cus they cheated".

<div class='quotemain'>
Plus pink is AWESOME!

But why the hell did Leicester have to win.

If it's one club i truly despise it's those cheating ********!
[/b]

That's what we like to hear. Tigers only suceed when the world and his dog is against them and everyone thinks they're cheating ********. Hopefully both the ospreys and the scarlets will be left with the words "they only won cus they cheated".
[/b][/quote]

Leicester have been cheating for years and years, as long as I can remember and probably for long before that.

The fact they have always been very good at getting away with it is what makes them a successful side.

The fact they have always been very good at getting away with it is what makes them a successful side.
[/b]

So nothing to do with very talented rugby players?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

So nothing to do with very talented rugby players?
[/b][/quote]

Neil Back - superbly talented rugby player, but also one of the greatest cheats the game has ever seen.

I'm not disputing Leicester have produced bags of talent, but they have always been masters at getting away with professional fouls (slowing ball down etc, not necessarily dirty play). I think that is part of the game, and if it weren't Leicester we were talking about then I may even applaud them for it.

Latest posts