A

An Tarbh

<div align='center'>
Leicester.png
V
southafrica.png
</div>

About to get underway at Welford Road.

Leicester: 15 Scott Hamilton, 14 Lucas Amorosino, 13 Andy Forsyth, 12 Manu Tuilagi, 11 Johne Murphy, 10 Aaron Mauger ©, 9 Ben Youngs, 8 Brett Deacon, 7 Ben Pienaar, 6 Geoff Parling, 5 Ben Kay, 4 Calum Green, 3 Martin Castrogiovanni, 2 Mefin Davies, 1 Marcos Ayerza.

Replacements:16 George Chuter, 17 Dan Cole, 18 Tom Armes, 19 Dan Hemingway, 20 James Grindal, 21 Greig Tonks, 22 Lote Tuqiri.

South Africa: 15 Earl Rose, 14 Odwa Ndungane, 13 Juan de Jongh, 12 Wynand Olivier, 11 Jongi Nokwe, 10 Ruan Pienaar, 9 Heini Adams, 8 Ashley Johnson, 7 Davon Raubenheimer, 6 Dewald Potgieter, 5 Andries Bekker, 4 Danie Rossouw, 3 Jannie du Plessis, 2 Chiliboy Ralepelle ©, 1 Gurthro Steenkamp.

Replacements: 16 Bandise Maku, 17 Heinke van der Merwe, 18 Alistair Hargreaves, 19 Jean Deysel, 20 Francois Hougaard, 21 Meyer Bosman, 22 Riaan Viljoen.

some hit by Tuilagi but then Leicester don't roll away, Pienaar slots the kick in front of the posts.

3-0 South Africa 6 mins.

First try for the Boks, not sure if Hamilton was impeded but then again Dickheadson is the ref, but lovely chip through from Rose and finished off in the corner by Nokwe.

cardinal sin from the Boks conceding the penalty after scoring,

8-3 South Africa 11 mins.

lovely break from Youngs but Castrogiovanni was the nearest support to him. Great chance gone there for the Tigers.

great try. lovely finishing from the Arg.

also, how good is the new Tuilagi!!!

lovely pass from Tuilagi to put in Amorosino who finishes brilliantly under the posts.

10-8 Leicester 28 mins.

Leicester dominant at scrum time and Youngs converts the penalty from the half way line.

13-8 Leicester 33 mins

card is on the way for the Boks, too many repeat offences for it not to.

Youngs slots the kick.

16-8 Leicester 40 mins.

Mauger pinged for obstruction and Leicester gift South Africa 3 more points just on half time.

Leicester 16-11 HT.

Whooa..sounds like a cracking first half.

To anyond watching, whats it been like? Has it been 50/50 all the way so far?

I LOVE these matches.

Cracking stuff. It looks like they're gonna hoild on.

So delighted for Leicester.

And for all teh crap you give Munster, you can thank the MRFU for restarting this trend!

Great game! Castro has to be the best #3 in the world, what a player.

The new Tuilagi does indeed look like the best one yet!

I'm going to kidnap Castro and bring him back here, where he belongs. 'Nuff said. :mellow: :%#%#:

What a boost for Leicester!! Especially as they're still a little down on manpower right now after their injury crisis earlier last month!!!

This isn't going to sit well back in South Africa. One game in and already South Africa aren't going to get a clean sweep of Europe.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Nov 6 2009, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
And for all teh crap you give Munster, you can thank the MRFU for restarting this trend![/b]
Sorry, but what a stupid coment.

The Ospreys played and beat Austrailia back in 2006. Unless you were talking about an earlier match involving Munster I'm nt aware of, if so sorry, I take my comment back.

Great to see these matches played anyhow, and a great result for Leicester. Let's see if the Blues can emulate it against Aus in a couple of weeks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Nov 7 2009, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This isn't going to sit well back in South Africa. One game in and already South Africa aren't going to get a clean sweep of Europe.[/b]
Clean sweep was never going to happen. Even less now.

Castrog is better abbreviation than Castro. Makes him sound like an orc.

Latest posts