• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leinster 23 - 50 Scarlets

C

Cymrurugbyfan

In the first half, this was a game Leinster looked like they were going to win with the huge amount of possession they hard compared to the Scarlets. With a man sent off, Llanellis' defence held up strong continuously throughout most of the game. Leinster, down to 13 men in the second half, were dismantled by the outnumbering onslaught which saw them fall behind by 34 points in the space of a few minutes. This is Leinsters' first home loss in 15 games and it's also Llanellis' first win away from home against them.

Both teams were missing key World-Class players, and I'm very pleased with the margin of the win :).

Wow, that's a hell of a result regardless of what team Leinster puts out - especially considering cardiff fell to them last week.
Well done indeed.

The Scarlets ball handling, support play and angles of running was far superior to Leinster on the day. Leinsters employment of the drift defense was abysmal with players passing the buck to those outside them.

I really enjoyed the game. That was the Scarlets first ever win in Leinster.

Stoddart the next Welsh fullback & Ken Owens as next Hooker for Wales!

The Scarlets ball handling, support play and angles of running was far superior to Leinster on the day. Leinsters employment of the drift defense was abysmal with players passing the buck to those outside them.
[/b]

Sums it up! No gameplan and no effort

Missed this one unfortunately. Just watched the highlites, Stoddard was cutting them to shreds, looks like a very promising player.

Saw highlights like everyone else, Scarlets were playing like everyone else should be.....with ambition and vision. If they carry on like this I think the league ***le will be travelling to West Wales.

whats up with leinster though?

even Glasgow outplayed them for most of the game - and were playing shite at the moment aswell. had dan parks been playing Leinster would have been well beaten, our poor kicking was all that kept them in the game!

Latest posts