Leinster got Lowe, Lowe, Lowe, Lowe, Lowe, Lowe - Guinness Pro 14: R. 10

Leonormous Boozer

Fat Boi
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Kings v Edinburgh - Embra finish their African tour against the vastly improved Kings who've managed score a couple bonus points in recent weeks. Arguably the South African's best shot at a win until the 6 nations with Edinburgh still down key players.

Glasgow v Cardiff - Cardiff scraped their way to contention last week while Glasgow bullied their hapless Welsh cousins. Cardiff might be able to shock their way closer to the Cheetahs but Glasgow will probably show their non-European pedigree. BP away win.

Dragons v Ulster - You know what? Ulster aren't incompetent enough to lose this.

Zebre v Connacht - Zebre with the internationals back will end Connacht's domestic season with a tashty win. The West is sound asleep.

Treviso v Leinster - Treviso v RingLowe. Best of luck Benetton, you're gonna need it!

Munster - Bye week.

Cheetahs v Scarlets - Cheetahs looking deec, Scarlets playing Phillips... South Africa to pull a couple on the Welsh this weekend

Could have a back three of Lowe, Larmour and Byrne. Tasty.

Munster could almost make a decent team from injured players

1. Cronin
2. Scannell
3. Some fat dude
4. Grobelaar
5. DOC2
6. Tommy O'Donnell
7. Oliver
8. Some buff hunk
9. Williams
10. Bleyendaal
11. O'Mahony
12. Taute/ Goggin
13. Farrell
14. Earls
15. Zebo

1. Cronin
2. Scannell
3. Some fat dude
4. Grobelaar
5. DOC2
6. Tommy O'Donnell
7. Oliver
8. Some buff hunk
9. Williams
10. Bleyendaal
11. O'Mahony
12. Taute/ Goggin
13. Farrell
14. Earls
15. Zebo

How many are expected to be out next week?

1. Cronin
2. Scannell
3. Some fat dude
4. Grobelaar
5. DOC2
6. Tommy O'Donnell
7. Oliver
8. Some buff hunk
9. Williams
10. Bleyendaal
11. O'Mahony
12. Taute/ Goggin
13. Farrell
14. Earls
15. Zebo
Being honest Zebo, Tyler, Tommy, Williams and Scannell have chance

Hopefully Toomua will be fit for us, he is a key player.

I actually fancy our chances even after that crap worcester game, shame i can't go.

Hopefully Toomua will be fit for us, he is a key player.

I actually fancy our chances even after that crap worcester game, shame i can't go.
I think he said on the BBC he will be back. Made the comment during Scotland game coverage

Dragons v Ulster - You know what? Ulster aren't incompetent enough to lose this.

Ulster's response to that challenge:

hold_my_beer.jpeg

Glasgow v Cardiff - Cardiff scraped their way to contention last week while Glasgow bullied their hapless Welsh cousins. Cardiff might be able to shock their way closer to the Cheetahs but Glasgow will probably show their non-European pedigree. BP away win.

I assume you got this the wrong way around and think this is a home BP win?

I assume you got this the wrong way around and think this is a home BP win?
Yep!

My take on the Welsh games:

Glasgow v Cardiff - Cardiff's resurgence of form meets it match against Glasgow. Glasgow to get 4 tries Cardiff to get a few but loose by 10 points, my bold prediction - it will be cold.

Dragons v Ulster - Dragons to show why they are 3rd best region in Wales unlike some other boring team and threaten Ulster for 60 minutes at least scoring a try but come undone in the last 20 loosing it. Despite it being the depths of winter Gavin Henson to have a healthy/orange glow.

Cheetahs v Scarlets - Scarlets to be beaten by an improving Cheetahs side, Mike Phillips to start a fight on someone.

Munster v Ospreys - Munster run in many many tries and not concede any. You will question whether the ospreys team is actually made up of pro players or random fans that have made the trip to Thomond Park

Interesting to see if Glasgow use the secret weapon on the bench namely Mr Hastings whose Dad and Uncle achieved a degree of success in years gone by and young George Horne a scrummy of incredible potential . Hope so .

All matches except Munster vs Ospreys are potentially a genuine contest, which is nice.

Pro14 have taken the audacious step of posting kickoff times all in the same timezone - so you now have more than a 50% chance of guessing right!

https://www.pro14rugby.org/fixtures/

Connacht, Leinster and Edinburgh are my away picks, the rest are homers.

Dragons have really dipped but I need to see them win here if my early season prediction of greatness (well, 2nd best Welsh region) isn't to look foolish.

Leinster Rugby (caps in brackets)

15. Jordan Larmour (7)
14. Dave Kearney (117)
13. Garry Ringrose (39)
12. Noel Reid (89)
11. James Lowe (0)
10. Ross Byrne (34)
9. Luke McGrath (82) CAPTAIN
1. Jack McGrath (118)
2. James Tracy (50)
3. Andrew Porter (16)
4. Ian Nagle (12)
5. Scott Fardy (7)
6. Jordi Murphy (94)
7. Josh van der Flier (53)
8. Jack Conan (60)

16. Seán Cronin (138)
17. Ed Byrne (13)
18. Vakh Abdaladze (0)
19. Mick Kearney (25)
20. Max Deegan (8)
21. Nick McCarthy (13)
22. Fergus McFadden (157)
23. Rory O'Loughlin (30)

JVdF, Garry Ringrose, No Cathal Marsh, James Lowe, Jordan Larmour but most especially Dave Kearney! <3

All matches except Munster vs Ospreys are potentially a genuine contest, which is nice.

Connacht, Leinster and Edinburgh are my away picks, the rest are homers.

Dragons have really dipped but I need to see them win here if my early season prediction of greatness (well, 2nd best Welsh region) isn't to look foolish.
Disagree with Connacht Feel they will be struggling as Zebre gain more confidence as the season progresses .Embra have a strong bench and should getr back onto the winning streak.

Latest posts