Leinster v Castres

A

An Tarbh

<div align='center'>
Leinster.png
Castres.png

Leinster v Castres
</div>

Leinster are looking to make it 3 from 3 as they host Castres at the RDS on Saturday.

It'll be interesting to see whether Castres have thrown in the towel given the 2 defeats so far in the competition.

Either way it's not a side that Leinster can afford to take lightly and given the injuries in the Leinster squad it'll be far from full strength for Cheika's side.

With Holwell breathing down his neck now the pressure is on Sexton to perform and if Saturday is anything to go by then we may see Holwell earlier than we did on Saturday.

Should be a home win but not a game to take lightly either.

Hopeing to See Sean O'Brien play this weekend, He's looked impressive whenever I've seen him recently.
If Sexton doesn't start I expect to find Chieka dead and Sexton to disappear to Mexico.

He'll start him but it's only a matter of when he replaces him with Holwell.

I know there are a lot of tickets spare for this game but i have 2 Anglesea stand tickets for sale (face value) if anyone wants them. Usually wouldn't sell my wares on the site, but all other options have fallen through and we are in credit crunch time so handing them to a garda at the gate is not an option!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Dec 4 2008, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hopeing to See Sean O'Brien play this weekend, He's looked impressive whenever I've seen him recently.
If Sexton doesn't start I expect to find Chieka dead and Sexton to disappear to Mexico.[/b]

Well you've got our wish O'Brien starts as does Sexton unsurprisingly.

Elsewhere there's 4 changes to the team that beat the Dragons with Kearney, Fitzgerald, Heaslip and Van der Linde all coming back into the side. Dissappointed not to see Cian Healy given a start, he was more than impressive last weekend and deserved to keep his place.

Leinster: Dempsey; Horgan, O'Driscoll, Fitzgerald, Kearney; Sexton, Whitaker; Wright, Jackman, Van Der Linde; Toner, O'Kelly; Elsom, O'Brien, Heaslip.

Nah that's not a try, would be a proper home town decision if that was given.

Well that was a waste of 40 minutes, woeful match, nothing to offer from the backs. Only positive is the fact that O'Brien is continuing where he left off last week.

I just don't know where to start with Leinster, I was frustrated watching that I can't imagine how frustrated Leinster fans must be! I think Leinster need to go in a new direction, and Cheika needs to move on, possibly Gaffney too. I'd hold onto Johno Gibbes though, Lineout was excellent today, nice to see some young Irish players being given a run too I suppose.

YEH, I don't think anyone is particularly happy with the Gaffney influece at the moment. Them backs are doing nothing and have bags of talent.

Sexton seems to have learned to kick?

Extremely frustrating again, I'm not the biggest fan of Whitaker, his service from the rucks is almost Ellis like, but the basics from the backs were woeful, I've never seen such an abject passing performance, a lot of it is down to the players themselves, can't simply lay the blame at the coaches.

Still though we've not lost any ground, Wasps didn't get the bonus at home to Castres either and failed to pick one up last night so we're still in a strong position. I just hope the backs can raise their game for next week cause a win in Castres and we're virtually qualified.

Latest posts