• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leinster v London Irish

The live updates on the heiniken cup site are a load of cr*p compared to the GP/ML ones, but from what i've gathered Leinster are up 6-3 atm

EDIT:
Found it streaming on the net now, tis 6-3

Olyy, could you please provide me the link? ESPN is broadcasting Italy vs Hungary down here. :wall:

Nacewa gonna make pointless kicks all day right down the centre of the field?

Sexton kicking well though.

Think Leinster will go 3 phases w/o knocking the ball on by the end of this match.

Did Jennings actally put his Fingo in his Oi?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Oct 9 2009, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nacewa gonna make pointless kicks all day right down the centre of the field?

Sexton kicking well though.

Think Leinster will go 3 phases w/o knocking the ball on by the end of this match.

Did Jennings actally put his Fingo in his Oi?[/b]

not too sure, no doubt it'll be analysed to death on Sky Sports News.

6-6 HT. Cracking kick from Hewat right on the break to level the scores after Sexton misses a much easier chance. Sets up the second half beautifully.

Hopefully we can tidy up our lineout and compete a lot better on their's.

Anyone else notice L and R written on the ball? :S Would've though the way the text is would indicate which side is left n right

Also, is Peter Hewat Mike Catts illegitimate love child? I've just noticed they look remarkably alike :S

Or subliminal messages suggesting 'Lets Run'...it's not wotking. They've taken it as Lets Ruin....the match and kick the ball constantly.

Good start. I didn't like Nacewa's kicking whatsoever. Sexton stood out, it's a pity he missed that last kick.

Didn't get to see the infringements that led to the yellow cards.

PeterHewat_1199428.jpg
-
MikeCatt_1199648.jpg

----------------------------Peter Hewat - Mike Catt :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Juan VdS @ Oct 9 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Good start. I didn't like Nacewa's kicking whatsoever. Sexton stood out, it's a pity he missed that last kick.

Didn't get to see the infringements that led to the yellow cards.

PeterHewat_1199428.jpg
-
MikeCatt_1199648.jpg

----------------------------Peter Hewat - Mike Catt :lol:[/b]

wasn't really much in it, Paice came in and shoved one of the Leinster lads, Heaslip was supposed to have done the same but it didn't look like he did on the replay. Think the ref just wanted to cool things as they were kicking off with Kennedy mouthing off to the ref.

missed kick from Hewat, easier than the last one he got.

Thanks for the details Tarbh.

Dumb move by Irish, by the way. They kick in attack and run the ball in defense. :mellow:

Duh, Leinster's line out is looking rusty. Even if they do get the ball, they don't get momentum to run with it.

Ah, nothing like watching the game at University. :D

Leinster getting blown off the park at the breakdown, Lamb converts the penalty. 9-6 with less than 15 to go.

Lamb with the penalty kick, 9 - 6 to London Irish now, Leinster on the attack...

Seemed like a fine pass to me. What a way to waste 8 phases... :huh:

Line-out HELL for Leinster. Good tackle by BOD.

hardly a waste then, just a bad call.

Leinster just about alive in this one with a Sexton penalty. Squeaky bum time now.

Latest posts