Leinster v Munster Thread

Leinster Fan

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Benefit of the reschedule means we get two largely full strength teams.

Fardy playing like someone who shouldn't have passed his HIA.

Was going to say I am happy with how we've played up until Marshall and Cronin both cost us yet again. Both need to come off if they're going to give away continuous penalties. Marshall especially if he's not going to throw straight. Stander has been very sluggish too I think. Behind the play all night.

If we hadn't fluffed several lineouts and given away penalties when our defense was doing a good job stopping them we could have a nice cushion now.

Murray has played well I think, heaped pressure on Larmour and Beirne and O'Mahony having good shifts too.

Someone needs to get D'arcy a blanket, he's clearly freezing.

From a Leinster pov, mostly average after a poor start. Connors and Henshaw our best so far.

Beirne is so dangerous over the ball but I hate the way no arms missiles are suddenly allowed at the goal line.

Kelleher throwing well in horrible conditions so far.

Edit: James Ryan still leading the line at 73 minutes. I'm guessing he's back.

We absolutely blew it. Were better than them for most of the game and blew it like we conspired to in Galway, just sitting pretty on a narrow lead. Few lads need to be read the riot act for that. Cronin, Marshall and then Wycherley in the second half cost us massively with their indiscipline.

Really ****** off with how we finished there.

Apparently James Ryan had 29 tackles and 16 carries, ooh baby.

We absolutely blew it. Were better than them for most of the game and blew it like we conspired to in Galway, just sitting pretty on a narrow lead. Few lads need to be read the riot act for that. Cronin, Marshall and then Wycherley in the second half cost us massively with their indiscipline.

Really ****** off with how we finished there.
Yeah Leinster moment of brilliance got us out of jail there.

I was hoping you'd win Munster. I just watched the replay...oh, so close.

Latest posts