1: Cian Healy
2: John Fogarty
3: Stan Wright
4: Leo Cullen CAPTAIN
5: Nathan Hines
6: Kevin McLaughlin
7: Dominic Ryan
8: Jamie Heaslip

REPLACEMENTS FROM: Richardt Strauss, Mike Ross, CJ van der Linde, Malcolm O'Kelly, Sean O'Brien, Stephen Keogh, Paul O'Donohoe, Fergus McFadden, Girvan Dempsey

EDINBURGH:

15: Jim Thompson
14: Tim Visser
13: Ben Cairns
12: Nick De Luca
11: Mark Robertson
10: Phil Godman
9: Greig Laidlaw

1: Allan Jacobsen
2: Ross Ford
3: Kyle Traynor
4: Scott MacLeod
5: Steven Turnbull
6: Alan MacDonald
7: Roddy Grant captain
8: Allister Hogg

REPLACEMENTS: Andrew Kelly, Geoff Cross, Jim Hamilton, Scott Newlands, Mike Blair/David Blair, John Houston, Andrew Turnbull

Smart move by Leinster with a Semi guaranteed and this game at home (and Berne a capable stand-in) Sexton gets another week to work on fitness and heal jaw.

Agree D'Arcy it a surprise selection but he is a worthy player and well from what i've seen of him he has the potential to deliver.

i know many will object but i really dislike seeing horgan in the team..

i know many will object but i really dislike seeing horgan in the team..

I agree Horgan has looked WELL off the mark lately, very slow and making stupid mistakes, but for the moment there's nobody to replace him with Luke Fitz out.

I agree Horgan has looked WELL off the mark lately, very slow and making stupid mistakes, but for the moment there's nobody to replace him with Luke Fitz out.

Gota disagree with that as Leinster have plenty of young players who can play on wing.

Shane Horgan is on a bad run of form but he's still the best option for the moment. Andrew Conway is hugely talented but needs to develop a bit more while Michael Keating doesn't have the required experience for the big matches ahead. Next season both will see a lot more gametime. Both have massive futures in front of them. Horgan will likely be used less frequently also - akin to how Girvan Dempsey featured this season. Luke Fitzgerald's return to fitness will see him regain his place instead of Horgan for big games.

There are alot of potential talent in Leinster but I think it's best to leave them for next season so that they can be a full part of the squad. for me Horgan started off the season fairly good but has seemed to get tired. He lacks that bit of spark at the moment. Leinster should win here a very capable squad. Important game as we need to show that the Tolouse game hasn't hurt us to much.

not sure but i think so, he was ment to be out for like 4-6 mpunts or something lke that.

Luke Fitz wont even be risked in Summer he better off slowly getting back and having his pre-season before going back into high intensity. If he goes straight back he wont heal properly and will be out again.

Horgan will provide safety but nothing in attack I think.

Still expect an Irish win out of this one tonight. Would Leinster prefer the idea of a home semi-final against Munster (or Cardiff) or away to Glasgow?

Why is Nacewa kicking and at 10 watching Munster game but what story with Leinster team

Two tries in two minutes! Crazy stuff, looked like Edinburgh were going to win for a minute there :p

Latest posts