• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leinster vs Ospreys

I knew he was with Connacht last season was just wondering though because I hadn't heard much of him lately wheather he was contracted to Leinster in some capacity.
When on the field today he impressed me as did Fanning for Mary's and Tom Sexton.

He's captain of Old Belvedere this year and is doing quite well by all accounts. Always thought if he had gone over to England he could have carved out a quite decent pro career ala Barry Everitt or Jeremy Staunton.

Yeah and well seen him yesterday he still has a decent amount of pace and good step.

I knew he was with Connacht last season was just wondering though because I hadn't heard much of him lately wheather he was contracted to Leinster in some capacity.
When on the field today he impressed me as did Fanning for Mary's and Tom Sexton.
Dunne has always been a classy player but he's quite brittle and very lightweight. If he was a couple of inches taller and a stone or two heavier, he could have been an international. It's all ifs buts and maybes though - if my aunt had a penis she'd be my uncle...........

Darragh Fanning played at least one A game for Connacht this season. Perhaps they had him on trial with a view to contracting him next season.

Feicarsinn, Dunne spent a couple of years at Harlequins a few years back (around 2003-2006 I think).

Munstermuffin, you obviously watched the AIL semi final. Did Stewart Maguire, the Ireland u20 tighthead who was playing for Belvo stand out?

Dunne has always been a classy player but he's quite brittle and very lightweight. If he was a couple of inches taller and a stone or two heavier, he could have been an international. It's all ifs buts and maybes though - if my aunt had a penis she'd be my uncle...........

Darragh Fanning played at least one A game for Connacht this season. Perhaps they had him on trial with a view to contracting him next season.

Feicarsinn, Dunne spent a couple of years at Harlequins a few years back (around 2003-2006 I think).

Munstermuffin, you obviously watched the AIL semi final. Did Stewart Maguire, the Ireland u20 tighthead who was playing for Belvo stand out?

Must say the whole Belvo front-row really had good game and stood up. Also the kiwi 8 was very good (he's only 23 but name escapes me.)

What killed Belvo was the sin-binning.
Mary's had good performances from Sexton Fanning and pack were good in patches.

But on Dunne I agree with you Snoop and if I remember from his time at Quins injury halted him too and he rarely seemed to get decent run of games without injury.
Also that Mary's 15 was doing all the kicking and seems an excellent player. He kicked his goals well and nailed an excellent DG.

Latest posts