• Poll closed .

big ginger 8

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Nothing to do with rugby but who cares. Having a bit of a debate with cmac who's better Liam Neeson or Sean Bean? I'm going for Neeson cause if I don't he will find me and he kill me.

What a silly question its obviously Sean Bean. Think about it Liam Neeson has played a lion who is overly fond of children, Sean Bean has played Boromir, Ned Stark and is a total sex bomb

What a silly question its obviously Sean Bean. Think about it Liam Neeson has played a lion who is overly fond of children, Sean Bean has played Boromir, Ned Stark and is a total sex bomb

Aslan is a legend and he also played Qui Gon Jinn, that guy from Taken and that guy from Taken 2.0 in The Unknown. To top it off he played Michael Collins he also played a guy who helped your people (inside joke not racism).

How can you miss him being SHARPE and 006!

Aslan is a legend and he also played Qui Gon Jinn, that guy from Taken and that guy from Taken 2.0 in The Unknown. To top it off he played Michael Collins he also played a guy who helped your people (inside joke not racism).
He's making a sequel to Taken which I pray to God is called 'Taken Back'. :p But it's gotta be Beany boy!!

he also fights wolves...not to mention, that at the end of that film...spoiler alert He definitely beats the wolf. And he just rocks hard. Taken guy is more badass than all the Bean characters combined.

Neeson...the man is a fantastic actor...However Boromir is an undeniable badass.

He's making a sequel to Taken which I pray to God is called 'Taken Back'. :p But it's gotta be Beany boy!!

Apparently out 5th October :)

Also Neeson played Ra's Al Ghul, Zeus, Hannibal, 'Priest' Vallon and Oskar Schindler

@monkeypigeon
I will forgive that insult this time but next time
"Winter is coming" And so is Sean Bean.....to your house.....with a large stick:eek:

he also fights wolves...not to mention, that at the end of that film...spoiler alert He definitely beats the wolf. And he just rocks hard. Taken guy is more badass than all the Bean characters combined.

Brian Mills is the name of Mr. Taken. In fairness he must be fairly careless to lose her twice though he is a badass. Forgot he's also Ra's al Ghul in Batman and has a voice that fills you with hope. I think I may have a crush but who wouldn't he's so rugged. I mean fighting ****ing wolves that's class man.

celebrity-pictures-liam-neeson-beat-that.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He didn't lose his daughter twice, apparently someone else gets nicked this time. I think it's one of his ex CIA fella are some **** like tha'.

He didn't lose his daughter twice, apparently someone else gets nicked this time. I think it's one of his ex CIA fella are some **** like tha'.

Quoted from IMDb -

IMDb said:
In Istanbul, retired CIA operative Bryan Mills and his wife are taken hostage by the father of a kidnapper Mills killed while rescuing his daughter.

Brian Mills is the name of Mr. Taken. In fairness he must be fairly careless to lose her twice though he is a badass. Forgot he's also Ra's al Ghul in Batman and has a voice that fills you with hope. I think I may have a crush but who wouldn't he's so rugged. I mean fighting ****ing wolves that's class man.

celebrity-pictures-liam-neeson-beat-that.jpg

You really want to bring meme's into this, bad move...

Typical Neeson cant even live life without his loved ones getting robbed by terrorists every five minutes.
Sean Bean is The master of memes, he walks into mordor on a minutely basis and if he was fighting Darth Maul he wouldn't of lost

Typical Neeson cant even live life without his loved ones getting robbed by terrorists every five minutes.
Sean Bean is The master of memes, he walks into mordor on a minutely basis and if he was fighting Darth Maul he wouldn't of lost

He couldn't even handle Lurtz mate...

Ah good wonder what the death toll will be.

Also:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rBACYFpqeyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v6L66xhKdgE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/y7C3037GqsI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"I don't have any money but what I do have are skills. A very particular set of skills I acquired over a long career"
sounds a bit like a gigalo

Latest posts