• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Licence Announcement - 04/08/11 - EXCLUSIVE Screenshot

Please. Please. PLEASE say you're going to put the new England tops in the game, because the 2007 kit isn't this years and isn't actually that nice.
This has been answered approximately fifty nine billion times

They WILL BE IN - the kits werent released until the day before the demo so werent in there because the demos were handed to sony/microsoft before then

This has been answered approximately fifty nine billion times

They WILL BE IN - the kits werent released until the day before the demo so werent in there because the demos were handed to sony/microsoft before then

Well funnily enough mate I ain't been looking at all the old posts have I? I didn't know if they had been put in, as I didn't even know there was a demo until 35 minutes ago!

If you were to have read one of the last 5 pages on ANY of the demo/RWC threads you would know though.

Well funnily enough mate I ain't been looking at all the old posts have I? I didn't know if they had been put in, as I didn't even know there was a demo until 35 minutes ago!
Your laziness or disinterest in checking to see if your question had already been answered can hardly been regarded as funny...

As a slight curiosity, if all the 6 Nations teams are licensed, is there anything that could prevent a 6 Nations mode being put into place?

Just in terms of licensing. I realize it isn't feasible in terms of for the release date but as far as DLC goes just setting the actual game mode surely wouldn't be that much programming?

until I can take Fiji to the world cup
Has HB only bothered to licence the top 10 nations and left the rest generic ?

Last edited:
I think it's very naive to assume that they won't have tried to license every nation taking part in the WC.

The gamespot testing done recently strongly hinted that the only unlicensed teams were the Wallabies and AB's, but didn't come outright and say it.

Aye, I've got no idea which teams will/won't be licensed - however to say that HB "didn't bother" trying to get them all is very naive

Aye, I've got no idea which teams will/won't be licensed - however to say that HB "didn't bother" trying to get them all is very naive

I wonder if it would be somthing that is easily patchable if they get the licences a little late eg. HB gets the rights to Namibia for instance and patches them into the game.

Sorry probably could have been more P.C with the question i meant there are international teams that haven't been licensed by either Game. So i'm a-bit confused since its the official RWC game are they going to pick up the others so close to the release date ?

Latest posts