• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Licensed Argentina?

That looks to be the case alright... and I guess that is the first viewing of England's (some might even say controversial) black alternate jersey?

Not being an avid England fan, but if these are official pics, then I'm disappointed in them having a full white kit jersey/shorts/socks combo as their home kit... always been a fan of their traditional and unique white shirt, white shorts and navy socks design.
(I'm similarly disappointed in the lack of white as a secondary colour in the Scots kit and their addition of navy shorts over the traditional white shorts... but oh well!)

Back on topic, but if Argentina is confirmed as licensed, then it shows the trailer to be pretty outdated as I'm fairly sure their kit that featured in the trailer was one of the generic unlicensed designs - which leaves hope for the Pacific Nations to still come through with licenses too (all featuring generic unlicensed kits in the trailers I believe)

They are wearing a full white strip as their home kit, they will only wear the black against Argentina and Fiji.
Plus it looks like its got grey on anyway! Lot of fuss about nothing. Argies kit looks nice as ever!
Poor screens on the link!

on the last screen shot, why are the players looking into the ruck when the ball is floating ontop of them? ha! and the camera man is either looking up at the clouds or is playind a vuvuzela! haha i love it

They are wearing a full white strip as their home kit, they will only wear the black against Argentina and Fiji.
Plus it looks like its got grey on anyway! Lot of fuss about nothing. Argies kit looks nice as ever!
Poor screens on the link!

Yeah, aware of the full white strip as the home kit... thats what I was disappointed about - I've always and will always prefer the white jersey, white shorts & navy socks tradtional look

Right yeah, Navy Socks thought you were saying that the black was the issue! Sorry!

Just a note on Licencing, HB/505 aren't allowed to show anything that hasn't been past the Unions involved, so I am guessing that if there is generic kits the licences are still open.

argentina is the only big team license that has not been captured by either rc or rwc11 yet.

I noticed in the gameplay video that when they were looking through the teams, Argentina had its official crest rather than just the flag.

Can someone post the images up??? the link doesn't have any pics of the Pumas :confused:

looks like its been taken off the rfu store, maybe they weren't meant to show those screenshots yet. i didn't save a copy of them but maybe someone else did

Latest posts