• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lioncast Episode 2

B

Bullitt

The 2nd edition of the TRF Lioncast is available for download here, this week Teh Mite presents proceedings with guest stars Smokeymonkey and Steve-o.

All comments and discussions here.

If anybody wants to get involved with the next Lioncast, get in touch with a member of staff.

Good stuff

Enjoyed this one even though we wondered off topic sometimes, but hey any rugby talk is good!

Hey guys, i've really enjoyed the first couple of podcasts and was just wondering if there's gonna be a 3rd one just to wrap it all up. Great stuff so far :bravo:

Yes a 3rd one is being organized. We plan to have +- 5 guests in this one. It should be a good one!
If anybody wants to be part of the action PM any of the admin or mods, or just post it here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Jul 6 2009, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yes a 3rd one is being organized. We plan to have +- 5 guests in this one. It should be a good one!
If anybody wants to be part of the action PM any of the admin or mods, or just post it here.
[/b]

Its going to be Epic.

I think you guys NEED me for this one. Boy do i have a lot to say about certain issues. Prepare to be ear-raped.

Latest posts