• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lions impressions quiz

I got 7 out of 10.

I have no idea what Vunipola was doing in his impersonation?

Was Jon Davies impersonating Cuthbert? Sounded like a slight South African twang, which suggested Barritt, but what he said didn't make sense.

Love Lydiate's impression haha.

Last edited:
Was Jon Davies impersonating Cuthbert? Sounded like a slight South African twang, which suggested Barritt, but what he said didn't make sense.

What he said made sense, "I won us the championship against England mate" referring to the try he scored in that 6N game.

I got 6... Mako and AWJ could have been doing anyone.

9/10.. don't hv a clue what I got wrong though. Some are easier than others... like Zebo's "I'm well black innit and running down the wing"

I've tried loads of combination now, and still getting 7/10.

Edit. 8/10 now.

8/10.
Would be good if it gave you the answers at the end!
Some of the impressions were dreadful :lol:
Think Maitland's one of Phillips was the easiest, as soon as he touched his eyebrows it was obvious :lol:

So what did people put?

Zebo -> Wade. Obvious.
Maitland -> Phillips. Again, obvious.
Vunipola -> Apparently Hibbard, but I had no idea.
Alun-Wyn Jones -> Ian Evans? Not sure I've heard Adam say 'Aright butt?' before. Could be Vunipola as he has a South Walian accent.
Phillips -> Gotta be POC.
Halfpenny -> Initially thought he was trying to do a slightly posh English accent, so possibly Twelvetrees. But thinking now it could be Manu?
Corbisiero -> Gotta be Farrell.
Davies -> Cuthbert?
Lydiate -> SOB, another obvious one.
SOB -> Could be Bowe or Kearney, but kicking = Kearney?

Arg, still one wrong in there somewhere!

Last edited:
7/10 on first go, some of them were just dreadful others easy and Dull the last was definitely Kearney hes got that kind raspy voice that SOB did.

It does give you the answers at the end, you know. I got 8/10. AWJ and Mako were too vague.

Simon Zebo is impersonating Christian Wade
Sean Maitland is impersonating Mike Phillips
Mako Vunipola is impersonating Richard Hibbard
Alun Wyn Jones is impersonating Ian Evans
Mike Phillips is impersonating Paul O’Connell
Leigh Halfpenny is impersonating Alex Cuthbert
Alex Corbisiero is impersonating Owen Farrell
Jonathan Davies is impersonating Alex Cuthbert
Dan Lydiate is impersonating Sean O’Brien
Sean O’Brien is impersonating Rob Kearney

Last edited:
I got 8/10, which is pretty good considering I wasn't familiar with half of the players before the Lions series. I think the two I got wrong were AWJ's and Corbisiero's.

I got 10 out of 10 :D Although admittedly I guessed lucky for Leigh Halfpenny taking off Cuthbert.

Latest posts