• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lions in the US

R

RC

Ok, so me being me, being stuck out in the land of no rugby, I was wondering if anyone has any idea of what channels - if any - will be showing any of the lions games out in the US.
I have basic cable available to me and none of the bars near by have setanta.
There's a part of me that thinks I'm gonna have to head to NYC just to watch the tests and miss all the warm ups.

So if any of you guys can help me out I'd be very appreciative.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ May 25 2009, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok, so me being me, being stuck out in the land of no rugby, I was wondering if anyone has any idea of what channels - if any - will be showing any of the lions games out in the US.
I have basic cable available to me and none of the bars near by have setanta.
There's a part of me that thinks I'm gonna have to head to NYC just to watch the tests and miss all the warm ups.

So if any of you guys can help me out I'd be very appreciative.[/b]

look into local rugby clubs.
they might have people who know people who know people who have access.

Yeah, i'm thinking about going ot local rugby clubs.
The nearest one to me is about 40 minutes away...no exactly local, but i can defo watch the test matches there.
Otherwise i was thinking about doing some research and seeing what bars in NYC will be showing the game. Surely the Irish bars will show the game, no?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ May 29 2009, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yeah, i'm thinking about going ot local rugby clubs.
The nearest one to me is about 40 minutes away...no exactly local, but i can defo watch the test matches there.
Otherwise i was thinking about doing some research and seeing what bars in NYC will be showing the game. Surely the Irish bars will show the game, no?![/b]

definitely. quite a few places there.

i haven't been to any of these (from the link below), so wherever you're headed in nyc,
you might want to give them a call and see if the management are rugby nuts - if so, it'll definitely be on.

http://www.firsttouchonline.com/rugbybars.html

Latest posts