• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

LIONS PICK THEMSELVES

BloodyGreatFish

Academy Player
I hope Gatland sticks with the tried and tested lads from the Valleys for 90% of the Lions XV. #bloodygreatfishesarewales

I think the Lions should be

1. Bevan Rodd (Isle of Mann)
2. Curtis Langdon (England)
3. WillGriff John (Wales)
4. Maro Itoje (England)
5. George Kruis (England)
6. Ben Curry (England)
7. Tom Curry (England)
8. CJ Stander (South Af...Ireland)
9. Ben Spencer (England)
10. Marcus Smith (England)
11. Marland Yarde (England)
12. Cameron Redpath (Eng...Scotland)
13. Manu Tuilagi (England)
14. Anthony Watson (England)
15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland)

Ashman (Sco), Marler (Eng), Sinckler (Eng), Beaumont (Eng), Ross (Eng), Quirke (Eng), Simmonds (Eng), Odogwu (Eng)

9 Northerners,
6 Northerns-by-Proxy

The only way to beat South(ern fairies) Africa is the with a bunch of big angry Northerners

Anyone who disagrees is getting banned

I think the Lions should be

1. Bevan Rodd (Isle of Mann)
2. Curtis Langdon (England)
3. WillGriff John (Wales)
4. Maro Itoje (England)
5. George Kruis (England)
6. Ben Curry (England)
7. Tom Curry (England)
8. CJ Stander (South Af...Ireland)
9. Ben Spencer (England)
10. Marcus Smith (England)
11. Marland Yarde (England)
12. Cameron Redpath (Eng...Scotland)
13. Manu Tuilagi (England)
14. Anthony Watson (England)
15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland)

Ashman (Sco), Marler (Eng), Sinckler (Eng), Beaumont (Eng), Ross (Eng), Quirke (Eng), Simmonds (Eng), Odogwu (Eng)

9 Northerners,
6 Northerns-by-Proxy

The only way to beat South(ern fairies) Africa is the with a bunch of big angry Northerners

Anyone who disagrees is getting banned
Also Kruis has been playing in Japan for a few months so has the power of God and Anime on his side, he literally cannot lose

I've said this before, but please don't take any Welsh players.
Let the other nations grind it out. I'll still support them. But our player pool ain't as deep. We always seem to get inhuries on these things. Keep fresh for the next WC innit

I've said this before, but please don't take any Welsh players.
Let the other nations grind it out. I'll still support them. But our player pool ain't as deep. We always seem to get inhuries on these things. Keep fresh for the next WC innit
Mate you're on the money there... we don't see our Lions for like 18 months after a 'tour'. I could actually get behind a 'Scotland-esque' selection for Wales (obvs not gonna happen) and see our boys continue their steady progression towards 2023.

Mate you're on the money there... we don't see our Lions for like 18 months after a 'tour'. I could actually get behind a 'Scotland-esque' selection for Wales (obvs not gonna happen) and see our boys continue their steady progression towards 2023.
Yeah. We can only hope. It's of course very selfish because the players themselves seem to relish being a lion. Wouldn't begrudge anyone getting a selection but hope we keep the Welsh contingent low

Yeah. We can only hope. It's of course very selfish because the players themselves seem to relish being a lion. Wouldn't begrudge anyone getting a selection but hope we keep the Welsh contingent low
Yeah I get exactly where you're coming from but it ain't gonna happen anyways... also, with how much it means to the boys (as you've mentioned) I'd ideally rather they get what they earned when all is said and done.

Still, I could definitely see the positive in a scant selection from us Welsh.

There's a slight issue about not wanting a Wales biased side

1616291817936.png

There's a slight issue about not wanting a Wales biased side

View attachment 10058
All we can do is plead to Warren's humorous side and ask that he just selects the **** out of the reverse-triple crowners and grind away their futures with a summer of Warren-ball!

#obviouslyonlyapipedream

I'm just exited to see which Leinster player spends the few years after the Lions injured and/or out of form (usually both).

2005: BOD
2009: Luke Fitzgerald
2013: Cian Healy
2017: Sean O'Brien AND Jack McGrath

Anyway, I refuse to listen to any team that doesn't have Noel Reid at 10 and 12 (he can do both, and if we absolutely have to we can clone him)

Latest posts