• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lions to kick off 2013 tour in Hong Kong

Anyone can play for the Baabaas so long as they're invited.

No. We have decided you don't adhere to the spirit of the game and instead are too interested in your own individual celebrity. Now pishorf.

SavageLez people only shot down your suggestion because your argument was a crap one! You wanted to add to the hectic schedule and wanted to scrap the Lions. Smart.

I don't think that the Barbarians will be a pure SH side either, you may also see players not selected playing from the NH, as well as French and Italian players.

def not POC or Shaw for a start. Maybe not Shane either. Bench; No way Jones, and you've 2 TH props on the bench.

IMO

1.Gethin Jenkins
2.Ford (his throwing has come on this year)
3.Adam Jones
4.Kellock (think he's the guy i'm thinking of)
5.DOC/Davis
6.Tom Croft
7.Johny Beatie
8.Heaslip

9.Youngs
10.Sexton
11.Asthon
12.Tindall
13.Hook
14.Bowe
15.Byrne

assuming a 23 man squad
16. Thompson
17. Cole
18. Healy
19. DOC/Davis
20. Brown
21.Cussiter
22. BOD
23. Foden

Ok this pick is based on who is fit, on form at the moment.

Your right about the double tight head on bench i would have Dan cole at tight head (he is very underated and there is talk he might be starting for Leister this season over Martin Castro Giovanni) and mabye sheridan at loose? also why Lee Bryne over Foden

Your right about the double tight head on bench i would have Dan cole at tight head (he is very underated and there is talk he might be starting for Leister this season over Martin Castro Giovanni) and mabye sheridan at loose? also why Lee Bryne over Foden

Suggesting Sheridan start over Jenkins is a fail!

Ya, bit of guesswork on my part, thought Byrne had come into form down under. I was misinformed apparently. If both on form, Byrne would be my choice. But he's not so......

Latest posts