Lions Tour ticket prices?

best_fullback

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bristol
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has been on a Lions tour before and if so how much it cost you for your specific package? Or does anyone know the general price scale I could expect from tickets to all 3 tests up to tickets to all games?

With the Australia tour coming up in 2013 it is looking rather tempting to save up. At the moment it is only registration that is available so with an idea of how much it would cost would help a lot if I did decide to save up for it.

Cheers guys!

I have seen packages for around £2000 + and thats including one or two of the tests...

But I think realistically you need to be looking at £3000 and a couple of weeks off work...

I have seen packages for around £2000 + and thats including one or two of the tests...

But I think realistically you need to be looking at £3000 and a couple of weeks off work...

Yeah thought it would be about that much for test tickets. Work shouldn't be a problem. I imagine travel and tickets to all midweek games and tests would probably be in excess of £10,000.

If you budget and get cheap accomodation or camper van you can make it bit cheaper

Or just watch a couple of warm-up games and pretend that it's the Wallabies.

You seem to be forgetting the world is ending mate ..there wont be a 2013 :p

Latest posts