Lions win the seires

B

bristol-iain

On aggregate :dance3:

74-63 :bravo:

Aha, not so clever now are you. :bleh!:

ilikewherethisisgoinggl8.jpg

I don't see this ending well, somehow.

You must go into exile for... Three years... Yes, that's the only way you will survive!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Jul 5 2009, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jul 4 2009, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jul 5 2009, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ilikewherethisisgoinggl8.jpg

I don't see this ending well, somehow.[/b]

Why Speedy?
[/b][/quote]

Aso soon as the South Africans see this I'm in trouble. :shok:
[/b][/quote]

agreed they will get whole statistical charts here :lol:

I'm loving where this is going! There's some really cranky B******ds in the Southafrican posters. And we got some people who can really wind them people up when they want to...Prestwick being a master when he wants to be. We can collude and get them really ****** orf and sit back and laugh!!!

Disclaimer: Ronan does not condone WUMing South AFricans and very much likes both their style of rugby and their posters (well some of them...Well....)

No seriously...I jest.

Let them get annoyed. Nobody cares. Well... maybe it's just me, but I'm drunk and don't give a ****.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Jul 4 2009, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Let them get annoyed. Nobody cares. Well... maybe it's just me, but I'm drunk and don't give a ****.[/b]

Thats the spirit....pun very much intended

Oh....Intercept King JdV is in itallics....hope this is a loverly post. Humour or lots of calling us arseholes and saying the NH sucks....I'll enjoy either.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Jul 4 2009, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm don't get the pun. Wait until I've regained normal cognition.[/b]

A spirit is a drinkable liquid containing ethanol that is produced by means of distilling fermented grain, fruit, or vegetables. This excludes undistilled fermented beverages such as beer and wine.

My calculator on the other hand tells me that we (Springboks) won this series that consists out of 3 tests, 2-1.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jul 4 2009, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My calculator on the other hand tells me that we (Springboks) won this series that consists out of 3 tests, 2-1.[/b]

Well done that is true, someone get this man a medal.
si_UEw400_goldmedal.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Jul 5 2009, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh....Intercept King JdV is in itallics....hope this is a loverly post. Humour or lots of calling us arseholes and saying the NH sucks....I'll enjoy either.[/b]

Circus is coming up :lol:

Latest posts