• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

List Of Nearly All Names In Rl2

my surname Tighe is also there. Didn't knoe there was any Rugby League players with that name. Cool
<

Originally posted by gjohn85@Oct 15 2005, 02:26 AM
http://forums.rugbyleague2.com/showthread.php?t=427 toward the bottom of the page

A few good ones I have picked out;

Fatty
Great Balls
Helicopter
Pig
LOCKSLEY (How much did u pay them to include your name)
lol

To be honest with you, Sidhe created a team for me (Including family and friends) and Vossy says all their names, a few nicknames and first names too. So I'm really made up with that.

Don't forget, I worked on RL2 quite a bit with the UK side of things
<

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 15 2005, 04:47 AM
are you a game programmer then locks.
Something I've always fancied doing that... alas, I'm not clever enough, nor patient enough to program for a living.
<

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 15 2005, 05:53 AM
its that you on your avatar

and what do you actually do then?
No that's not me. lol

It's Jamie Lyon with my Son.

lol, i was going to say - he looks fierce, i wouldnt want to mess with him,

what is your job? please answer me - im so curious.

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 15 2005, 07:18 AM
lol, i was going to say - he looks fierce, i wouldnt want to mess with him,

what is your job? please answer me - im so curious.
I've had a look through most of your posts addressed to me, and 99% of them are asking me what Job I do?

Why the interest?
<

you are a great guy, and im just really curious with you.Without you the rugby forum would not be the same and there just seems to be alot of mysteru shrouded around you

i mean
who are you
how old are you
what do you do

i would appreciate it if you answered

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 15 2005, 07:46 AM
you are a great guy, and im just really curious with you.Without you the rugby forum would not be the same and there just seems to be alot of mysteru shrouded around you

i mean
who are you
how old are you
what do you do

Ok, I'll give you some info!

who are you

Me... I think!
<

how old are you

Between 16 & 65

what do you do

Loads of stuff

Please don't take offence with my answers, they're not meant to be sarcastic. I just don't see why anyone on here should give their details out if they don't wish to do so.

Hope this helps!
<

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 15 2005, 05:46 AM

i mean
who are you
how old are you
what do you do

*sniff*

i smell an asskisser
<

Damn my surname is not there.
<

Well I am hoping that in a rugby game soon soemone will say my surname as there are a couple of players soming through in the manu samoa team with my last name..................so come on boys, keep it up!

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..+Oct 16 2005, 01:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (..::ERIC::.. @ Oct 16 2005, 01:23 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jacko
@Oct 16 2005, 01:13 PM
um... jones???
You are incredibly stupid. [/b]
<

That was the funniest thing I have ever read on this forum. The first time words on the internet actually had me giggling.

Jacko for comedy genius of the year 2005.

Latest posts