• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

List of Update Teams from funhub

_ALLE88_

Academy Player
Country Flag
Italy
Club or Nation
Blues
I open this topic to collect the list of update teams (super rugby, premiership, international) and unlicensed teams (pro12, top14).

When you find on fun hub a correct and complete team, please write here the name of team and name of creator.
In this way we can update and modify the roster in better way and in faster time.

Yes I don't know why. I think the way to get around it is by downloading teams, then start whatever competition you want, then delete all the other teams.

hey guys

quick one, is there a way to download teams without xbox live? like onto a usb stick?

i've made a community on ps4. search ''FunHub Rugby Challenge 3''

hey guys

quick one, is there a way to download teams without xbox live? like onto a usb stick?

If Xbox supports saving game data to USB then I suppose this would be possible, I'm on PS4 though so not too familiar with how it works. That's how I updated my roster on PS3 with RC2, anyways.

Updated 95% of aviva prem, London Welsh was a bit of a problem, will be uploading tonight. Psn name Charlie_Swerling

Updated 95% of aviva prem, London Welsh was a bit of a problem, will be uploading tonight. Psn name Charlie_Swerling

great job!

i update the super rugby team, no duplicated players. probably there are some missing minor players. the sunwolves is the only team with only 25 players because on funhub there aren't all players. i will upload the team today id ps4 alle1988

Sorry guys, didn't realise how the fan hub worked, I edited the original teams rather than create new ones. Sorry

Sorry guys, didn't realise how the fan hub worked, I edited the original teams rather than create new ones. Sorry
Yeah it's a bit of a stupid thing to have been left out that you can't upload your edited teams to the fanhub, only created ones.
Are you going to try creating all the teams again or if not could you upload any players you created.

Idea, you can create the teams and put in the edit players from the edit team. So you don't have wasting time

Idea, you could also create a game save using Modio or whatever PS3 uses as they did for RC2.

ciao _Alle88_ ho can i contact u to have some explications about rugby challenge 3 game? (come posso per favore contattarti per avere alcune spiegazioni in relazione al gioco appena uscito senza ammorbare tutti gli altri con le mie richieste, grazie)

why when i play with team downloaded from funhub against another team downloaded the team's name and the name of all the players is "censored" (in italian "censurato")
i guess is a license problem

Latest posts