• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Living in America

<div class='quotemain'> I'm off to work in America next summer.
I'm looking forward to it.
[/b]

Yea you'll enjoy it bro, where at?
[/b][/quote]

I've got camp america set up, so i'm looking forward to working with the kids and the travelling afterwards.
Loads of my mates have done it and say its great.

<div class='quotemain'> And in NZ, can I buy a gun without a licence ?

Thanks. :) [/b]
Lol. You'd be bloody lucky if you actually got a firearm even with a liscence. And if you do, you can only buy hunting rifles and shotguns.
[/b][/quote]

I can ? :bravo:

Thanks, I'll stay in New-Zealand after 2011 World Cup and I'll play probably for a province, I hope with the Blues :rolleyes:

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> I'm off to work in America next summer.
I'm looking forward to it.
[/b]

Yea you'll enjoy it bro, where at?
[/b][/quote]

I've got camp america set up, so i'm looking forward to working with the kids and the travelling afterwards.
Loads of my mates have done it and say its great.
[/b][/quote]

Are you actually doing it through Camp America? Because I was thinking of going over myself in a couple of years but my cousin warned me away from organising it using them. Apparently it's much better to get in touch with the camps directly. Pay is better and you don't get screwed over half as much.

Yeah, i'm doing it wiht Camp America.
They deal with your visa and your flights etc.
I'm pretty confident (considering i've about half a dozen mates that have done it thru camp america) that i won't get screwed over too badly.
Not sure how much better off i'll be if i cut out the middle man, but i'm too lazy to try.

sounds like a good time, i hope they have you come to ohio, the heart of the united states!!

To tell you the truth, i'm just looking forward to going out there and doing a different job in a new place.

risky, but its worth it i guess you gotta take risks to get to where you want in life.

My aunty went to america and she said that all the food there tastes like crap. She said the McDonalds and Dennys was the worst and she really likes McDonalds. She said if you went to a fancy resturant the food would be nice but everything else was foul. Shes not a picky eater. [/b]

:eek: Denny's breakfast is great !

although to be honest the sandwiches, burgers and dinners aren't that impressive...

<div class='quotemain'> My aunty went to america and she said that all the food there tastes like crap. She said the McDonalds and Dennys was the worst and she really likes McDonalds. She said if you went to a fancy resturant the food would be nice but everything else was foul. Shes not a picky eater. [/b]

:eek: Denny's breakfast is great !

although to be honest the sandwiches, burgers and dinners aren't that impressive...

[/b][/quote]

Because you’re not looking on the right places, try Fuddruckers

yea fuddruckers is awesome, unfortunately its not big up north (used to have one by where i lived in southern ohio)

Latest posts