• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Llanelli Scarlets vs Cardiff Blues

R

Rugby_Cymru

Llaneill Scarlets vs Cardiff Blues

Scarlets: Morgan Stoddart; Darren Daniel, Regan King, Gavin Evans, Matthew Watkins; Stephen Jones, Dwayne Peel; 1 Iestyn Thomas, Matthew Rees, Deacon Manu, Vernon Cooper, Scott MacLeod, Simon Easterby (capt), Gavin Thomas, Alix Popham.
Replacements: John Davies, Ken Owens, Adam Jones, Dafydd Jones, Clive Stuart-Smith, Ceiron Thomas, Barry Davies.

Cardiff: tbc

This is going to be a huge game for Cardiff. If they lose this then that's their ***le hopes essentially out of the window. It's notoriously difficult to beat the Scarlets at home and they aren't going to let Cardiff just walk in a take points here.

Scarlets fans are going to demand a lot from their team after fighting a battle on two fronts (Mangers and Heineken) and unfortunately losing the war.

This should be another great game.

This is gonna be the game of the weekend (imo), gutted that it's on S4C (as I'm not fluent in Welsh) but nevertheless, it should be a great game. I'm going for a Scarlets to scrape this game.

Again, i'm in the same boat as you, mate.
Cardiff will be dying to take this game. They really need the points, but Scarlets are an immense team and just because they have fallen short as of late, it doens't maean they won't pick up their game now.
Scarlets to take this one and who wants to hear my surprise prediction?

Scarlets to win with a double figure score difference.

I can see Cardiff getting the win in this one, they have the momentum, yeah it's tough to win at Stradey, same applies for most top teams regarding home form but the Scarlets have nothing to play for as there's no chance of the Dragons catching them.

Latest posts