• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Llanelli v Munster - HEC ¼ Final

What an end for Munster.

In the last competetive HEC for ages, could Scarlets go all the way?!

Playing like that, I wouldn't write them off. Great performance which sets up the rest of the weekend beautifully.

Munster put the pressure on - they always do - but Llanelli opened wide their legs and showed their class. The ability to score when it matters makes them serious contenders.

Big games for Jones, Popham, King and the back three. Actually, big games for everyone - except for the sub #18: 'But ref, I've only just come on' 'Yeah, well you're going straight back off.'

Munster need to stop mucking about with solid guys out wide and go for speed merchants and all round lunatics. Very disappointed with Cullen - although his pass for our first try was out of this world. :unsure: Disappointed that ROG seemed to lose the rag half way through the second half.

Atmosphere in the stadium looked great - and we even shut them up for twenty minutes.

I am a Scarlets supporter for the next few weeks.

Instead of having draws for the semi's, the highest seeded team should be at home! (like the NFL right)

O'Gara looks suicidal!

Still sore over his home truths about the Guinness premiership?

You need a licence from the IRFU to use the word 'gobshite'.

You need a licence from the IRFU to use the word 'gobshite'.
[/b]

Actually Everton supporters can grant them too and yer man Chris has one, issued by me after his run-in with some rednoses a while back.

You need a licence from the IRFU to use the word 'gobshite'. [/b]

Not at all, I also believe a lot of English players are over rated. However, when it comes to over rated chumps in World Rugby O'Gara is in a healthy 2nd place behind Harry Ellis.

I can't believe you got everything wrong. Ellis isn't overrated - he's just not international standard and everybody knows it.

He's not professional standard either. I even rate Johnny Howard above the useless little ****.

No arguement there. And so is O'Gara.
[/b]

Yeah sure mate, :cheers:
You know a lot about kickers? Can you tell us how O'gara is crap? Could you kick under huge amounts of pressure, his kick score rate is one of the best in the world, now thats whats called the opposite of crap.

And he got a lot of those kciks today which made all the difference in open play, didn't he??? :bravo:

This thread will be on its 5th page by the time O'Gara completes his pass...

Why are midgets so bitter?

Jones had a big game tonight, but two weeks ago all the little people were writing him off.

If I were ROG I'd be hesitating before throwing it out to a misfiring midfield.

O'Gara is a good player i grant that, but i refuse to accept it when the commentators claim that he is probably the 2nd best fly half in the world.
There are 2 MAJOR things that i see wrong wtih such a statement. O'Gara isn't a strong man. And O'Gara seems to crumble under pressue far too often for a world class, international fly half.

Regan King is one of the best centres in the world at the moment.

Latest posts