BrokenWing

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
UK
Club or Nation
Bristol
This weekend my local team won their league game 161-0

That can't have been fun for either team after a while.

Reffed a game Friday night 113-0. Restart, tackle, score. Second half had a lot of reserves and we spent a lot of time scrumming. Going in I knew it was a blowout but not that big of a blowout.

My record is 122-0 in Western Province Super League C. Called it after sixty minutes cause it was cruelty at that point.

Reffed a game Friday night 113-0. Restart, tackle, score. Second half had a lot of reserves and we spent a lot of time scrumming. Going in I knew it was a blowout but not that big of a blowout.

My record is 122-0 in Western Province Super League C. Called it after sixty minutes cause it was cruelty at that point.
good on you, i know that some would take a "we never surrender" stance and have had arguments with people in the club before, one game we started the game with 14 people and one on the bench (didnt have a front row so had to drop a person)...and then we had an injury after about 10 minutes and was already 0-14 down...we were never going to win but very much risked several injuries

Latest posts