• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lockyer out for 9 months

I'm gutted being a Broncos fan, puts a halt to our ***le defence. Just as he and the team were hitting good form.

First Tate, then Hodges, Now Lockyer :cryy: Oh well atleast we get Hodges back for a game or two. With the form the Broncos were finding, rival clubs should be thanking their lucky stars that the Broncos have become injury-riddled.

If this happened last year the Kiwis probably would of won the Tri-Nations Final and Broncos might not have won the Premiership

Broncos are farked.... Thurston and Cam Smith would be the two players i would go with. Perhaps even Greg Inglis.

I'm sure it's all Jamie Lyon's fault. [/b]
Well i'm sure we can find some reason why it's his fault, no need to worry....but then again I do agree with esoj :p :bana:

It's terrible news for the Broncos. I am expecting Karmichael Hunt to play 5/8th at some stage of the season. Hopefully sooner rather than Later.

being a broncos fan id hope we can go well with out him but in relity we cant win the comp with out locky!

It's terrible news for the Broncos. I am expecting Karmichael Hunt to play 5/8th at some stage of the season. Hopefully sooner rather than Later. [/b]

What is this Aussie obsession with moving full backs to stand off?

<div class='quotemain'> It's terrible news for the Broncos. I am expecting Karmichael Hunt to play 5/8th at some stage of the season. Hopefully sooner rather than Later. [/b]

What is this Aussie obsession with moving full backs to stand off?

[/b][/quote]
I don't know. But in Lockyer's case the Broncos needed a new world class play maker, so they moved him. That was 4 seasons ago though, it's not like it was recent!

What is this Pommie obsession with moving their own players aside for NRL players? Equally pointless question.

its a shame for such a good player to be out for that long. do u think they can make the 8 without him?

Good riddance... [/b]
Good riddance you say, to one of the world's best players who is a great ambassador for the game of rugby league and never does any harm to the game, only good.

Yet another wholey idiotic, stupidly f***ed up post from a new member.

The Broncos are really going to miss him, if they make it to the finals I doubt they'll get past the first week.

I wouldn't mind seeing Thurston or even Scott Prince get a start with the All Golds. It would be pointless sending a foward over with the Kiwis as they are adequate in that department. Their backs could be good enough if they had a decent play maker and orgainiser.

its a shame for such a good player to be out for that long. do u think they can make the 8 without him? [/b]

Maybe, but they're definitely going to miss him. What do you think about the decision to put Carroll at number 6?

Latest posts