• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lomu playing for Cardiff???

Ouch, that would hurt a bit...
<

Lol, this is a really random discussion.

So it looks like Lomu is going to be in the game - it seems like that from Trev anyway. So will he have his old 'quiff' hairstyle thing or is he going to be bald like he is now in the Cardiff game?

Coco

He had a great comeback for Cardiff yesterday. He didn't score but played well from what I have heard.

Yeah I watched the match on Sky Sports. It was good to see Lomu playing because I've never seen him live before. It was a good match, but CArdiff were always going to win it.

It would be nice to see Lomu when he gets back to full form again.

Coco

Yeah, he did look like he was "not with-it".

He looks very tired but, wiil be awsome to see him back to fitness.

Originally posted by ak47@Dec 9 2005, 10:24 AM
Lomu commentary name SHOULD be created for every rugby game ever made

Nothing beats..........."Lomu............thats the speed of the man....look at him go........Lomu"

Its just a cult thing i guess

Hearing "Lomu" when playing video games, even makes the casual bystander look twice.

Its like Bradman with cricket, pele/maradonna with soccer.....his name needs to be there....atleast in audio, so when created, its all authentic!!!
totally agree. but let me tell u one thing HIS NAME IS
MARADONA not maradoNNa.
SOrry bout that but for us neapolitans Maradona is like a GOD
<

Originally posted by jimmy44@Dec 30 2005, 03:26 AM
And to me he's a short, fat cocaine addict who scores goals with his hand
<
of course u english are so boring and annoyed bout that genial goal....but what about the second goal he scored against ur whole team??? if i remember well the english commentator said england 0 diego MARADONA 2

Latest posts