• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

London mini-meetup: Ealing Beer Festival, 3rd of July.

P

Prestwick

Hey chaps!

Its my birthday on the 3rd of July so I thought we should have a mini-meet up to celebrate the birthday of the officially smartest man on TRF! :bana:

To celebrate the birthday of this most superb and intruiging man of mystery and disguise with an ego roughly four point seven four times bigger than his beard (roughly I must say), I reccomend a suitable location! This has indeed been found!

The Ealing Beer Festival!

<div align="center">
EBFFlyer.jpg

As this looks imensely awesome, I reccomend you all try and come along! Who's up for it?
</div>

Nothing like declaring yourself the smartest man on the board by killing a few brain cells with hops and barley.

But seriously, you have to pay to get into a CAMRA beer festival now? It wasn't like this in my day.

Its a small price to pay for beer happiness. One of the smaller ones, I must admit though..

Hey chaps!

Its my birthday on the 3rd of July so I thought we should have a mini-meet up to celebrate the birthday of the officially smartest man on TRF! :bana:

To celebrate the birthday of this most superb and intruiging man of mystery and disguise with an ego roughly four point seven four times bigger than his beard (roughly I must say), I reccomend a suitable location! This has indeed been found!

As this looks imensely awesome, I reccomend you all try and come along! Who's up for it?

[/b]

Ha! Forums smartest man eh!! Recommend!!

Not really an ale drinker, but if the standard is as half as good as that of the Belgium beer festival I was at last weekend, I could be a starter.

Would be the sort of thing I'd usually throw my hat into the ring for, but it's the end of my own teenage years the day before and Thursday night is earmarked as a bit of a messy night.

I'd only have complained about there being too much ale anyway. :p

Enjoy though.

25...look at his current age, then +1 for when his birthday is :p[/b]
Stephen Hawking eat your heart out. :D
Would be the sort of thing I'd usually throw my hat into the ring for, but it's the end of my own teenage years the day before and Thursday night is earmarked as a bit of a messy night.[/b]
Tsk tsk tsk, and you used to be cool. :p

<div class='quotemain'>
25...look at his current age, then +1 for when his birthday is :p [/b]
Stephen Hawking eat your heart out. :D
[/b][/quote]
It seems you've picked up on the fact I should have won the smartest man on TRF and not pressie!

It seems you've picked up on the fact I should have won the smartest man on TRF and not pressie![/b]
If we start up an official TRF Mathlete team you should def be head....anyway, back to topic, do these type of festivals happen all the time in the UK, and are they big deals or just like a pub?

There are roughly over 100 beer festivals run by CAMRA (the Campaign for Real Ale) across the UK and Northern Ireland each offering on average 150 different ales, ciders, perries and foreign brews for a period of over 5 days. It is serious business over here.

Fear not IBB, there are plenty of foreign brews and ciders to have a go at!

EDIT: NOBODY WANTS TO GO! EVERYONE HATES ME I'M LEAVING KTNXBAI!!!!!111!1!1!1!!1

EDIT: NOBODY WANTS TO GO! EVERYONE HATES ME I'M LEAVING KTNXBAI!!!!!111!1!1!1!!1[/b]
Don't worry, now I know of these magical occurences when I am over there I will be sure to be the local festival drunk.

Nothing like declaring yourself the smartest man on the board by killing a few brain cells with hops and barley.
[/b]
Or by spelling immensely and recommend wrong!
I DARESAY FAIR PRESTWICK, YOUR SPELLING IS DEFINATELY UP TO THE STANDARD OF TRF'S SMARTEST POSTER (LOL NO, AND YES; I LOVE CAPS)!

:D

Can I take that as a "I'll be coming, unlike those losers in northampton", then?

If that was directed at me:
No, since I legally cannot drink. It would defy the point of going to the "Ealing Beer Festival". :p

By god, if we can put a man on the moon, we can smuggle a five year old pit boy into a beer festival.

The previous post was aimed at anyone seeing as its just me and hardcore TRF DIEHARD. I bleed black!

So please tell me .. why are we going on a Thursday instead of Saturday the 05th? I know its your birthday, but taking a day of work to go to Ealing... And if we go Sat, my mate Paul (real Ale nut - Aussie from Cardiff meet up) will be keen as well

Latest posts