• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

London Nightclubs

G

getofmeland

Hello People

I am going to london on Friday and want to go out clubbing in the night... I am willing to try most types of music... I am staying near victoria station, so anything in central london is a go and we can easily walk/get the tube back...

So does anyone have any suggestions for a late night of dancing and drinking???

Laters

Bokbar at Covent Garden was fun, but that was post match so it might not be as full as it was last time.

Ok a place to consider, but I won't be hitting the city until about 11pm so it gonna be a late night out...

Ok a place to consider, but I won't be hitting the city until about 11pm so it gonna be a late night out...
[/b]

Great club called G-A-Y, I think that's right up your alley.

:ph34r:

Ummmm NO!!!

I am not going to bump into lora...

Seriously tho, I don't have much time to plan this so wanna find the best possible club for me and my friend Jane...

Depends what you're looking for... there are plenty of nice places in Soho, but if you're looking for something really huge and flash then probably looking more at Covent garden or even Chelsea if you're feeling particularly flash with your cash...

embassy is the best nightclub in london by a country mile, but there is a large waiting list to get passes for it, try the website, you may get lucky, but its gunna set you back bout 15 quid for entrance, im going in the summer. im hoping to pull and knob lindsay lohan

The Swan in Stockwell is still the best boozer/club going, if a tad on the meat market side!

The Swan in Stockwell is still the best boozer/club going, if a tad on the meat market side!
[/b]

You're joking right? Supposed to be an Irish pub but full of Australian scag heads.

I was out Saturday night in covent Garden, ended up at Rock Garden, if you don't want anything too spectacular yet club-ish and not too deer driinks wise this is quite a nice place, good atmosphere and friendly staff, open until four, bit on the small scale though. Do a search for their web site and get your name on the guest list, I recommend this for most clubs you go to in London much shorter waiting times. Keep in mind that if you want to go to a club you'll almost always pay a cover charge.

I ended up in Leicester Square on Friday Night, at The Zoo Bar/Club... Really good night out although a bit expensive but hey ho...

We then went for a wonder round London at 3am.. which ended up outside Buckingham Palace... seeing whether the guards were still there but they weren't :( I so wanted to taunt them with my pizza... so I went for a **** outside instead and sat on the Statue outside there for a bit...

But all in all a good night out...

Since we're on the subject, does anyone have a rating for Ministry of Sound? Always wanted to go, seeing as it was my gateway into the world of electronic music.

Latest posts